Thread: *smooths Blues ruffled feathers....

Default *smooths Blues ruffled feathers....

Blue, my darling, you are a taking a guild's social event and comparing it to AE's oversights in planning events to include all races/levels at times. These are two seperate topics sweetie.

As for the Masquerade Ball, it is a very common affair that happens worldwide every year, and I am happy to see it in the game as well as RL. This is not something else to "leave dragons out." Indeed, this is an event where dragons and bipeds can get together, play games, and have fun socializing with one another.

If you feel that there is nothing in this for dragons, please add something to the list of festivities for the dragons. You can't go around criticizing someone for their ideas if you aren't able to bring in ideas of your own.

~LexDivinia
    /em ponders dragon oriented events.......
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Re: *smooths Blues ruffled feathers....

Well crap. That was supposed to be a reply to the Masquerade Ball thread....

It is taking a lot to get used to these new boards. But, I am thankful we have them.
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by LexDivinia
    Blue, my darling, you are a taking a guild's social event and comparing it to AE's oversights in planning events to include all races/levels at times. These are two seperate topics sweetie.

As for the Masquerade Ball, it is a very common affair that happens worldwide every year, and I am happy to see it in the game as well as RL. This is not something else to "leave dragons out." Indeed, this is an event where dragons and bipeds can get together, play games, and have fun socializing with one another.

If you feel that there is nothing in this for dragons, please add something to the list of festivities for the dragons. You can't go around criticizing someone for their ideas if you aren't able to bring in ideas of your own.

~LexDivinia
    /em ponders dragon oriented events.......
    Are you a mind reader?!??!?!GET OUTTA MY MIND!! You took my words and posted them before me! ;)
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Gives lex a BIg SLurp

Thread Information