Thread: Conjurer Epic Quest.

Starlight-Night

Default Conjurer Epic Quest.

Ok i have the pickle collection... but is the quest solvable ?

i know that before the patch u have to get some ghost vapors.. but now ? the old vapors dont drop anymore.

Default Re: Conjurer Epic Quest.

The blight notes now mention the new reqs, I think. But there's a problem with part of the quest where triggered quest mobs aren't always spawning appropriately. The devs say they have a fix that's being QA'd right now. I'd wait for the next patch and look for the "Quest Spawned Mobs" bug to be fixed before taking the quest further.

4 more addie levels and maybe 2 more s/c levels and I'll be able to scribe & cast mine! Woohoo!
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

graynomad

...or you could just get a girlfriend... I dunno, just a thought. Like mine, see her? On my avatar. I'm dating Princess Blueyez. It took longer to get her then to complete the conjurer epic quest, however. She costs more than the game too. She is'nt 100th lvl yet either, but she destroys all warrior classes on sight with her death raygaze. She's using it on me now. Ha I'm imune to it as yousajd l lddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddd.

Dear fellow Conjurers!

This story is about the most epic quest ever seen in Horizons, it's about the shining blades. This guide doesn't tell you the story, find it out on yourself, but it tells you where to find the different locations.

To get the quest talk to Jugglor Simmons in Aughundell, he stands near the vault. He tells you something about the bitter pickle and a bottle cap collection. To get these caps you'll have to kill beer, whiskey, vodka etc. golems southeast of Aughundell, they drop randomly caps. You need 55 different caps to create the complete collection. To create it you need 1 in juwelry crafting skill (or a friend creating it for you).

When you bring back the complete collection to Jugglor you need a summoning skill of 750 to continue the quest. He tells you to find a spiritist named Kitimiri Rima, west of Kirasanct. She stands near the bone golems at loc 24509 / 28331.

She wants one of each ghost vapor (there are 8 different), and a book of souls from the cleric trainer in aughundell. Hunt or buy these vapors and talk the cleric trainer Hesia in Aughundell ( 25149 / 25984 ), she'll give you a book. Return to Kitimiri and deliver book and vapors. Then she'll ask for 5 silver and an aquamarine (craft it or buy it).

After that she tells you to wait a few hours while she is turning the aquamarine into a soul trap.
    When you have the soul trap go to find the dead KnoC Arek Wikhalad. You'll find him north of harro at 28245 / 26459. He is level 75 and has 7000 hitpoints, so it might be clever to have a friend with you.

When you defeated him, his soul is imprisoned in the soul trap. Return again to Jugglor, and he'll send you to Galeeon, the KnoC trainer in Tazoon ( 23682 / 25093 ).
    Galeon tells you to go to Dalimond and find Onye Kutima, who is in the house left of the mage building ( 22832 / 22779 ).

Onye helps you, but in the meantime you have to fulfill Onyes job and collect some soups: He asks for 10 of each Chicken soup, Carrot soup, Spicy gruok soup, Creamy potato soup, and Hot-n-spicy mutton soup (craft it or buy it).

He gives you an incantation to take back to Jugglor, who then gives you a bound soul trap, bound armor piece, and the form to create the spell.
    Be carefull, the form doesnt have any requirements to scribe, but you need 750 spellcraft to make the spell,
    You need the regular tier IV spellcraft ressources and the bound soul and armor piece to create the spell.

After doing this all, that may take a lot of time, you enjoy the shining blades spell.
    Clerical Chaos Conjurer

Waechter der Zeit
    Beta-guild from Earth - and we are still here!
    Unity

This was my guide on Tazoon *good ol' times, ya know*.
    Hope it helps you.

Ah, and read the texts of the NPC's, it's a rather cool story [:)]
    Clerical Chaos Conjurer

Waechter der Zeit
    Beta-guild from Earth - and we are still here!
    Unity

nice story Draca

btw the ghost vapors? are they still ingame? where can you loot them?

The vapors you use for the quest are the ones that are currently ingame and drop off mobs (the ghost ones of the appropriate tier). Weaker, lesser, greater, mighty, vetern, and elite ghost vapors I think they are called. The ones it used to take are all labelled as "not used" now.

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

The Vapor thats you need is now .

Weaker Ghost Vapor
    Lesser Ghost Vapor
    Greater Ghost Vapor
    Mighty Ghost Vapor
    Vetaran Ghost Vapor
    and
    Elite Ghost Vapor

Greets