Thread: Triple 100

Default Triple 100

Is it an event, exhibition, celebration, commitment or intervention? You decide.

Tonight I intend to hit 100 in my third craft school, miner!

And then my fourth and fifth, mason and scholar. That's right, three 100's dinged in one night! I was going to do blacksmith tonight, as well, but I accidentally hit 100 in it last night while preparing, making it my second school to 100. I'm probably one of the few people to cuss when I reached 100. Oh well.

So I'll be in Aughundel around 9:30 PM EST (6:30 Pacific) to complete my training in those three schools. Drop by and say hello or just stare in amazement at the freakishly obsessed dwarf. Marble Golems are not welcome!

Oh yes, my first 100 school was outfitter. I managed to finish that one before the merge.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Default Re: Triple 100

I think i'd have to definately vote for 'intervention'. [:O]

Grats! [;)]
    Korsh HammerFell
    lvl 100 Chaos Warrior / 57 Cleric / 36 Mage
    lvl 18 Mason / 19 Blacksmith
    Order of the Phoenix
    Crucita in the Realm of Order

What about tinkerer? You are not getting lazy are you tough guy?
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Well I'm only a 78 tinkerer. I used to think of myself as mainly a tinkerer, and look at me now, it's only my sixth best school. I could take it to 80 without hurting anything, but after that it starts to reduce the experience I get making 800 skill tools I'm optimum on. At some point I'd need to switch to making marble glassblowing rods, but that formula is 1.5 gold on the Veilo. I would also need to get a mithril tinkering spanner spanner (a 1.1 gold formula if I try it myself). So much to do, so little time.

Interestingly I was able to ding all four schools Wednesday night, after all. I checked and found I was only a 99 blacksmith again, just a hair shy of 100. Now I swear I dinged 100 the night before, but maybe it was just a marble dust induced hallucinatory fugue. So I was able to ding 100 four times in a row for my gathered friends.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf

Just for S&Gs whats your /play?
    Aegis BlightMaker, Gnome of the First Order

visiting times vari

Wow, hats off to you and all of the hard work you have put in.

Rocinante
    Fury of Feladan

Zideon Locke

Congratulations. That takes alot of Dedication and my hats of to ya.

Brutis

[:D]<Brutis looks around, see no one....Jump in the air hee-yaa, Ikfel has gone were no crafter has gone before> Congrat....some day I make lv 40 in all of my skills...

P.S. What you sercet, I won't tell anyone[;)]

Brutis

Quote Originally Posted by magius
    Just for S&Gs whats your /play?
    I finally remembered to check last night and my /played is 100 days 16 hours at this point. I've been playing since the game went live. I had over 100 million experience between all my craft schools before the merge, must be over 200 million now. In one of my highest schools my Craft Rating is now 164.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutis
    P.S. What you sercet, I won't tell anyone[img]/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    The secret to serious multicrafting is to specialize. That is don't try to do all your schools evenly. Work one of them up to become optimum at a new tier and then use that skill to pull up other related classes. I have used the mason school to become good at making bricks and stone tools. I then use that to pull up any other school with sculpting.

Oh yes, it really helps to be obsessed with leveling crafting such that quarrying something like a quarter million marble slabs seems a reasonable thing to do. Having a second account to run a mule to help carry doesn't hurt either.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf

Indeed - once you hit teir V, never go back! hehe
    Crafter 190 Adventurer 149 Dryad - Order

Congrats in advance [:D]
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Ikfel: "...quarrying something like a quarter million marble slabs seems a reasonable thing to do"

Uh huh... right... ARE YOU INSANE MAN?!?!
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Laviscarus

Quote Originally Posted by Ikfel
    I would also need to get a mithril tinkering spanner spanner
    Shame you're on Order, found that form last night ;)

As much as I regret going elsewhere, I bought a mithril tinkering spanner from another crafter. I prefer to make everything myself, but don't absolutely insist on it. With the number of tier 5 tools I need, it would be prohibitive to get all the formulas (especially the really expensive ones like the spanner). But I am holding out to make my own marble disk.

Maybe after the vault shrink I can cut back on the non-stop construction work and earn some money again. Then I can pick up some more expert forms and techs at the player auctions. I've managed to pick up a few tinkering forms, but only one tech V (sculpting). It would sure be nice to collect more.

Possible goals: complete my ambitious plot with seven shops, level a few more craft schools, earn enough gold to buy up a serious collection of expert forms and techs. I have to face the fact that I can't do all these at once. At least not well.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf

This is truly a remarkable feat!!!
    ...However I am wondering..do you have a life??? Obviously someone else supports you to allow you the time to play this game incessantly. To them you should probably give thanks and praises!

He has quite a nice life and still provides over half our income even though I am a lawyer ... I provide moral support, though. :).

I happen to be his wife, lol. He's just really good at crafting mechanics and has spent much of the past year on crafting rather than adventuring, plus he and I are in game a lot (my played time might exceed his right now, maybe, but I do a lot of RP so he's way past me in levels). But yes, we do have lives and families we visit and friends we party with and all that good stuff. We even have full time jobs!

Though I'll take all the thanks and praises he wants to give me ;)

-Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    90 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/40 Carpenter/72 Reaver.

OOC: I thought his real source of power in advancement was his enslaved gnomish labor. ;-)
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Auril

Quote Originally Posted by Gilresk
    OOC: I thought his real source of power in advancement was his enslaved gnomish labor. ;-)
    So he also uses thralls?... geez... Lev is... i mean... [:#]

Thread Information