Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *WARNING WARNING DO NOT READ DO NOT READ THIS TELLS YOU ABOUT THE ELAR EPIC WARNING WARNING*

Default Re: *WARNING WARNING DO NOT READ DO NOT READ THIS TELLS YOU ABOUT THE ELAR EPIC WARNING WARNING*

Really people think the Elar class sucks?? Bleh we know differently :P Plus we have the best epic quest so far. They are still working on getting the ability to work for me but from what I remember you saying it's worth the wait.. tick tock tick tock..

Thanks for adjusting the title, I didn't realize that you were taking *spoiler* personaly or I would have explained in more detail... It's just a warning to people reading in case they don't want the details before giving it a good try themselves, I tried to illustrate that with the examples I gave of books and movies.

Other forums allow you to tag with in the post *spoiler* content.. So you would be able to read something vague yet unrevealing... If the reader wants to know more details they can click on the button titled *spoiler* in the body of the post and then see the more specific content, I've seen that a lot on the newer anime forums around.. Since these boards don't have that friendly feature the only warning someone can get is if it's in the title of the post.

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Re: Burning Archer

I wish i was powerful enough to do quests like this.

It seems all the really great quests are for high level players only. I'm not a powergamer so it takes me a long time to level up. sigh
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Aboroth

Quote Originally Posted by j-Xiti
    I wish i was powerful enough to do quests like this.

It seems all the really great quests are for high level players only. I'm not a powergamer so it takes me a long time to level up. sigh
    Well it seems with the new changes to lessar adaroth and upcoming Dalimond/Chiconis there will be more quests that you can do.Be patient, good things happen to those who wait [:P].

Buti think you shouldnt refer to thislike a normol quest,Even tho it is an epic quest, epic is the keyword, in order to doan epic quest you gotto master your abilitys in order to harnes thereward after wards. Altho i do think there should be more quest for low lvl players with agreat reward for doing it. I think the emblem quest for the kion milita is a good step forword, altho it dosnt present a powerful spell/weapon, its add adventure that the low levels are misssing, and tht there are more quests to come.

Just my opioion...

Checking out that Burning Archer ability... Just wondering about that 30% possiblilty of target effect combustion. I would think that if it was so Epic.. it would have a higher rate of combustion, say 60-70%... or perhaps a higher rate near the main target, and lessening rate as the radius from that target increases. Still though.. a nice ability, one that I will probably never attain, as I have no desire to be an archer, elemental or not.

Just wondering though... how many other epic quests are there out there, and are they planning to do an epic for every adventure class. I personally do not desire to have to enroll in any specific adventure school, just to get one of say 4 epic abilities.. that cannot be used outside of the school when I go back to the ones I like better. Anyway Thanks for the quest information as it was quite informatative.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Valkire

My opinion, I think all you people complaining about this being a spoiler should shut up (to put it politely).

There's walk throughs for the RoP, ARoP, DC, SB quests so who cares if this person puts it on here because people like ME!! asked him to. I just wanted to know some of the places I had to go, some of the things I'd be doin, and most importantly to figure out how many relogs and reboots it was going to take me to get through thisthing. I port 3 times and I have to relog, port 5 or 6 times and it's time for a reboot and please don't come back with questions like "what kind of PC you using?" because it's the game not my PC in that regards. I'm currently on step 18 right now and I've probably have done my all time high at relogging because off all the porting back and forth. So to Aboroth I say THANK YOU no complaining, no whining, no griping....just thanks. Now it's time to log in my ELAR alt and get that picture for the New Rach Jeweler so I can finish thisquest hopefully tonight.

Thread Information