Good news about the RoP

Manga
    Designer
    Artifact-Entertainment

Default Re: Dragon RoP Bug News

so thats why dracinfir couldnt finsher her rop

Did she quit already?

Humble Helian 100/100 [link=http://www.11h.org/phpbb/portal.php]Eleventh Legion[/link]

StormSpirit

I would understand totally, if she had. I for one am likely to join her.

Cuddles

The hell you do!!!! [8o|]

It will get fixed hon, just hang in there, besides.. I need someone to me amused in chat while grinding out those craft lvls. [:^)]

Ruath

According the Post about the spawned monster problem the fix was put on the Blight already (prior to the post on October 15th) and should have been fixed within a few days. What's a few days. I was taught few = 3. Apparently that is not the way it is for this game. As of October 22, I count 6 full 24 hour periods form the 15th, the spawn monsters bug is still there! [:@]

So am wondering does a few days really mean a few weeks?!?!?!

EyeJon Toothas

Greetings All,

I recently started the path to Lunus! I have accept the quest/task for the broken quest/task. Will I need to delete it and obtain it again, after it is fixed?

Many Thanks,

I dont think you should have to delete it. I am sure we will find out for sure here shortly. The bug is with the monsters themselves though, not with the quest.

And looking through todays fixes, I am not seeing anything about this quest getting fixed. Am I just missing it?
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

EyeJon Toothas

Denrath,

I have the same question - about - is it fixed with today's patch? Glad that I am not alone in this!

Windaar

The Lunus RoP is fixed, along with the spawned mobs bug. I completed the lvl 30 adv quest by killing the Aegis Lt. I also got my Orb and Claw yesterday as part of the Lunus RoP.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I in fact had a problem ? and I don?t know if I still do ? with the quest directly.

Right, it started with the ?big? update a lil? while back when I still had the ?Solve the Hermit?s Riddles? part active. When the update came about, I noticed the item requirements had changed. Before I could set out to find those new items the quest requirements had changed again, namely the need for the Wraith?s Ectoplasm had been removed ? I read that part from patch notes. However, when I logged in to check in-game I noticed that sub-quest had vanished altogether. I figure the solution would be simple; just go to the Hermit and retrieve the quest. Boy was I wrong.

I got the pop-up window stating if that you have received a new quest and whether or not you would like to receive it when I prompted the Hermit. I got nothing, no explanation from Lanternal nor had the quest appeared in my quest window. I tried five times if I correctly remember. I got nada, but the strange thing was that in the ?Completed Quests? window it said I had completed it five times? I mean what the ? obviously this was a bug that would halt my progress through the Rite of Passage until it is stomped out. I actually forwarded a request to technical support some two weeks ago or somewhat, and I have received no reply, not even up to this day.

I surely hope that this issue has been resolved when I log into the Unity shard tomorrow, despite my report falling upon deaf ears. I justreally hope so, otherwise I will not be a happy bun- er draggie if it hasn?t.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Ruath

The Lunus RoP is fixed, along with the spawned mobs bug. I completed the lvl 30 adv quest by killing the Aegis Lt. I also got my Orb and Claw yesterday as part of the Lunus RoP.

Unfortunately it is not fixed on all items. Three dragons all tried to spawn the Entombed Will on Friday evening (October 29th) and NOTHING. We all got through the same prompts after greeting the entombed Will and were all told to prepare for battles that never came!

The entombed Will never spawned just talked A LOT of hot air then left us hanging with all of our suppor teams.

This is getting to be too much. I don't want to have to delete the quest and start the darn thing over but it looks like that is what all three of us who attempted for the second time will have to do!

Hoping they TRULY do fix the issue SOON!

Windaar

I just killed the Entombed this Thursday. Worked fine. Killed Esh today and it worked fine.

StormSpirit

I would like word on the hermits riddles quest, too - as I cant login yet after the patch today because, ho yes.......I cant download it, I am now in my 6th hour waiting for it to scan my files........After all this, IF I actually finally do manage to log in, and I find the hermits riddles still isnt fixed......

Please, some info would be gratefully recieved, because if its NOT fixed, I wont even bother waiting another x number of hours to get the patch downloaded, I will just scrap the damned game and find one that works.

KerryKing

Hi there!

i just got the riddls quest i dont know if it works im just about to go and get ll he whants... i already have it but seems i have to kill it myself :(

Yes, I was on the very verge of bombing out but upon logging in yesterday for a brief session I actually managed to receive the quest!

I don't know if that means the entire quest is fixed but, I'm just going to have to find out today.

aphex

Guildie just finished the quests but when he spoke to valkoth he didnt get the recipe for the phylactery anyone else had this problem

What a mess.

Me and several high level guildies just spent several hours killing wraith overseers in the western blight to try to find SOMETHING which dropped wraith ectoplasm. What was presumably supposed to be a fairly easily completed task had turned into something to make killing Kaa the hard way look simple. Even that didn't work. We got nothing.

Come on AE. The ROP is rather crucial for dragon advancement. This needs priority. Getting the AROP running isn't going to mean a lot if the ROP is broken in half a dozen places.

That's exactly what I hollered on the "Game Bugs" forum, that how the heck can AE be 'working' on the Ancient Rite of Passage when the Adult one is still rife with bugs?

Pah, as if it wasn't hard enough to fight 'singular' Wraiths before the update, now they're all in groups. I've been fighting with the Tier II Wraiths of the Dead Pool - which is a risky procedure as they're in groups and with me being at level 56 they can still smack me around, surprisingly- my method being simply to assault the Taskmaster himself then quickly loot him - which is hell, obviously because his henchmen will be crowding on top of him thus screening his corpse and rendering him virtually 'unclickable' - then run out of the vicinity - or if I'm too damaged I recall to Chiconis walk all the way back then repeat the process.

I've been doing that all morning and I got nothing, zilch, zip. Only a handful of pennies was their 'reward'. This is absolutely ludicrous, and this could only be improved if the Wraiths' drop rate are increased, or by changing that riddle to something else altogether i.e. a mob with a viable drop rate of a certain item.

I had enough hassle acquiring the Frost Pygmy Shrunken Head item from the excessively scarce Frost Pygmies of the Scorpian Island - or whatever that place is called - and I want to be able to get through my Rite of Passage full speed. This riddle sub-quest is looking to be the most annoying and tedious part of the entire quest, slaying Kaa the Shade doesn't sound as nearly as intimidating to me as the riddle quest does now.

Myosotis

OK, we have had a few guildies frustrated by the RoP and have been patient. We now have one incident that is beyond reasonable expectation and I am posting in the hope that we can get some help before we lose a great player from the game and also so that other players do not suffer the same frustration and leave.

This is logged as ticket 30370.

Firstly, there have been problems with spawned events so they waited to be able to kill the Crystallised Golem.

Next, we got to Esh and the Unity server went down mid-fight without warning. This was Friday 6th at around 3-4pm GMT. When we logged back in it was not possible to re-spawn Esh and this hatchling had to start RoP again.

Lastly, we all joined efforts to help with the restart of this RoP and all went well until he spoke to hermit and headed to Pool of Teeth. After repeated attempts he is stuck again. When he gets to the PoT there is no triggering of the normal event text. Another hatchling (hiswife working on same quest alongside him)ahas been there and got triggered text and quest update. He relogged to see if it helped and the quest resets to tell him to go see the hermit again.

This is really extremely frustrating and I plead with anyone that can help to help in this case and with getting the RoP quest stable.

Thread Information