Thread: Replace the Lost Mushrooms - Problem for Dragons

Default Replace the Lost Mushrooms - Problem for Dragons

After patch i was checking if the quest was fixed, to my surprise it was and so i went to the kion camp to get the quest finally.

Tirral the scout was asking me to gather 50 funugs, well I'm a dragon.. so i tryed to gather the fungus with igunety skill,... doesnt worked, tryed all other dragon skills, doesnt worked.

Then i called a friend to gather for me 50 fungus. She gathered it for me and gave them to me, the bad was the quest had a counter (0/50) who doesnt updatet after the trade and so i cant finish the quest as a dragon. My biped friend has no problems with finishing the quest.

My question iswhy are dragons allowed to get thequest when they aren't able to finish the quest. It's sad for me because i love quests and its nasty when you cant finish a quest.. :(

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Replace the Lost Mushrooms - Problem for Dragons

well, seems that the devs are not interesteed in that bug or whatever it is...[:(]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Several of the new quests (like all the Outpost quests) have not had the proper limiters set. Best thing is to submit a ticket so that it can be fixed. Maybe with newer quests they will start to watch more carefully to make sure if you cannot do the quest, you are not offered the quest.

I've corrected these NPCs so that Dragons won't be offered the Lost Mushrooms quest anymore. They will just skip it and get the Matriarch quest after doing the pesky gruoks.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

weee thanks Amon! :D

I cant wait until the fix gets live :)

I spoke today again to Tirral and get still the replace the lost mushrooms quest, I'm to high for this quest or is it not offered to ancient dragons?

It is not meant to be offered to dragons. Next week's patch to blight will correct Tirral.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

ah thought it's live becauseof this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    From the main Istaria website:

The following updates, additions, and changes have been applied to Chaos and Order on September, 27, 2005:
    [*]Ishalin the Ranger and Tirral the Scout will no longer offer Dragons the ?Lost Mushrooms? quest. Instead, they will skip it and offer them the ?Matriarch? quest to kill Bessie.[/list][/list][/list]

Tirral had a bug on her which was not caught before it went live. [:(]

Thread Information