Thread: one plot per account

Default one plot per account

I think they should make it so that all 5 characters on 1 account can access a plot or alloweach account to have more than one plot. They could even go as far as 1 plot per character. The servers aren't overcrowded and probably never will at this point.

I'd also like to see some hot key that will allow you to view you plot house's inventories from far away.

thank you

:)

Default Re: one plot per account

The one plot per account is fair, and letting more will just lead to plot hogging of the rich with nothing but scaffolds.

I would like all characters to be able to access/modify plots on the account though.

One plot per account is definitely fair. I would LOVE to be able to have all my characters access/modify a plot owned by one of my other characters though.

Waits for this thread to get moved to suggestions. [:P]

Drulgar - Adult Helian Dragon - 92 Adventurer - 96 Crafter - 14 Lairshaper - 5 million hoard
    Graldur - Dwarf - 70 Spiritist - 46 Healer - 30 Mage - 100 Carpenter - 100 Fletcher - 72 Gatherer

They will not allow multiple plots per account - because that is a money earner for them. A lot of people with a dragon are going to have to make a choice whether to give up their hard built biped plot for a lair - or get another sub - meaning $$ for TG. I do not begrudge them this.

However - your other points - yes I would like to see all chars on an account able to modify any plot/s associated with that account.

Distance viewing would be a nice feature - infact I'd really like to be able to see all the stuff which is stored in guild silos and guildhouses etc.. not quite sure how they implement that - but definitely a nice to have.

Thread Information