Thread: Anyone know the Nuthala owners outside Parsinia?

Default Anyone know the Nuthala owners outside Parsinia?

Greetings folks!

I was wondering if anyone here knew the Nuthala owners. In particular the two along the outside. As proven by Simon's plot that area can be a WONDERFUL source of close easy to access sandstone. If only there were a smelter nearby it could prevent us from having to port out to New Something, or run all the way out to the Bronze Smelters.

There is a partially completed Jman Blacksmith shop on thought's plot but it's redwalled as is the other plot where there is a partially completed cloth/leather (though there is room there too). I'd be entirely willing to help finish a beginner from scratch or knock out some of the jman stuff if they were willing to open those buildings up to the community at large.

And what is up with the 7 blacksmithshops in Parsinia itself and not a single scholar's shop?! It makes a poor lost soul have to run all the way from the Cedar out to Nuthala to do some simple dim work.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Runtus

Default Re: Anyone know the Nuthala owners outside Parsinia?

I know the owner of 2 plots in Nuthala, both owned by one person with 2 subscriptions. She is an active member of my guild Crimson Twilight. The names on the plots are her main characters.

Runtus

Great! :D

Do you know if she own the two towards the back or the two towards the 'front' that are redwalled?

-HratLi

Damage :

Runtus

They are both towards the back if I remember correctly. I know one structure on one plot is a Dwarven house, small I think it was. Both farthest away from the coastal road.

Runtus

Ahh! Ok, Please extend my sincere thanks for leaving their machines open for use :D I know which two those are.

I didn't see much room on those plots for another machine. Those two buildings are well chosen. Now to see if we can get the rest of her neighbours to open up some :) It's entirely possible that they've just defaulted to 'Deny All' and they've just never repermissioned it.

Thanks Runtus ;)
    -HratLi

Damage :

Thread Information