She took a look at her surroundings, breathing in the cool air. It was so calm and quiet. She dared to follow her feet as they led her to a town, and to other beings, creatures, races. She was amazed and yet frightened, but soon learned there was no reason to be. Everyone was so nice, so kind.
She soon made friends, even joined The Elder Spirits. She was really begining to love her home here in Istaria, in the realm of Order.
Now after completing a few quests she has become quite a tuff little lunus wanna be. She works hard, going for a dream that has recently come to her. Flying, adulthood, to fly with her kin, friends, and family.
The day will come, and she waits.

Hello all. This is my first mmorpg and I must say I am enjoying it so far. The Bardic Gathering in Chiconis was also a first for me. I also got to see that characters do fight with each other. So while we have the Withered Aeigs' to worry about, we must also whatch out for those on the inside. But I suppose there is no stopping that as people tend to think differently than anybody else.
Hope to see you all around!
I am really loving it here!

~Velat