Thread: A small hatchling emerges from under a large rock...

Default A small hatchling emerges from under a large rock...

She took a look at her surroundings, breathing in the cool air. It was so calm and quiet. She dared to follow her feet as they led her to a town, and to other beings, creatures, races. She was amazed and yet frightened, but soon learned there was no reason to be. Everyone was so nice, so kind.
    She soon made friends, even joined The Elder Spirits. She was really begining to love her home here in Istaria, in the realm of Order.
    Now after completing a few quests she has become quite a tuff little lunus wanna be. She works hard, going for a dream that has recently come to her. Flying, adulthood, to fly with her kin, friends, and family.
    The day will come, and she waits.

Hello all. This is my first mmorpg and I must say I am enjoying it so far. The Bardic Gathering in Chiconis was also a first for me. I also got to see that characters do fight with each other. So while we have the Withered Aeigs' to worry about, we must also whatch out for those on the inside. But I suppose there is no stopping that as people tend to think differently than anybody else.
    Hope to see you all around!
    I am really loving it here!

~Velat

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Default Re: A small hatchling emerges from under a large rock...

Welcome to istaria if your on the chaos shard I suggest clicking the cartoon like chat bubble on the lower right of your box then joining hte new player assistance channel for all your information needs:)
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Welcome to Order. If you need any help and tend to be around during the odd hours of the morning, send me a tell and I will see what i can do for you. Also, I would recommend joining the dragon chat as they will help you out a lot there too.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

<--- feels dumb was tired and missed the order part in your story:( sry but hey welcome anyhow:)
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Welcome lil one...

Thank you everyone for your responces ::smiles:: I have made many friends already, and the guild has been good to me. I hope to soon fly into the sky, so I have been working my hide off the last week.
    Dont get me wrong, I spent several days wandering around the lands, learning of many places that will come in handy later. Learned about the hatchling scalequest, that will setmy ROP behind until I get all three of them.Then after that I will be level 50, a good level to start your ROP withI hear. Even met alot of people, especially big dragons! ::is jealous::
    I hope things continue to progress for this game, and nothing bad happens. Rumors have spread of ToA coming out soon, another MMORPG that offers dragons, and lots of other characters. I am not sure if I will play it, I will definitly check it out. But I proudly and lovingly call Istaria my home, and home is where the heart is ::giggles at her own remark::
    See you all in game on Order!

~Velat

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

*grins* Hiya Velat, had no idea you were a female, we really need to be able to set genders, if we want to...

And we really don't fight that much, was just a rough night...
    Lumineux Talar

Thread Information