Thread: Old player returning.

Magnus

Default Old player returning.

Well i played the game for the first month it came out and decided that it was not what i thought it was going to be. Mind you i followed the game since it first went public that it was being developed. That seemed like ages ago.

Anyways i played a dragon. I believe i got up to lvl 10 or so(i was a busy man) lol. yes i know not a very high lvl at all. but i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of any helpful beginner tutorials that might help me ease into the game once more. I've done a few searches and did not find anything that really helped me.

Thanks in advance. I'm off to see if i can remember my old account.

Default Re: Old player returning.

welcome back :)

i know they revised the dragon tutorial. i can check to see if you can port to the island at any time next time i log in. The gameplay doesn't need much explaining with the dragon community around. Go to the chaos server and join the dragon chat channel everything would be explained by others for ya.

I've never logged in to see the channel totally silent btw.

Also join the new player assistance channel, very helpful.

In case you don't recall how, you right click your main chat window and select "browse player chat channels". From there you can access Dragon chat and the one mentioned above.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Also, if you haven't joined the Dragon channel yet, /chatjoin Dragon

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Since you may not have the ability to get to the dragon tutorial, I would open a support ticket after you have re-activated your account, and ask to be teleported to Skalkaar (the new tutorial island).Just briefly explain why, and within a day I imagine you will get a reply. Currently theres no way back to it if you aren't already attuned. And that would mean onlydragons created after it was added.

Magnus

Thanks all for the help. i may roll a new char on the expanse server just to get the tutorial again and learn how to play and move around correctly. Thanks again for all the help.

StormSpirit

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    Since you may not have the ability to get to the dragon tutorial, I would open a support ticket after you have re-activated your account, and ask to be teleported to Skalkaar (the new tutorial island).Just briefly explain why, and within a day I imagine you will get a reply. Currently theres no way back to it if you aren't already attuned. And that would mean onlydragons created after it was added.

Unless this has been changed in the last couple of weeks, ANYONE can go to Skalkaar now, by speaking to the Dragon Adventure Trainer in New Trismus, and clicking the link to attune. Then just use the nearby portal.........

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus
    Thanks all for the help. i may roll a new char on the expanse server just to get the tutorial again and learn how to play and move around correctly. Thanks again for all the help.
    Well, that's another little change ... Expanse is no more. The RP shards all got merged into Order; the not RP shards are Chaos. Europe is Unity, and there is still Blight for testing. That's all the choices there are.

But plenty of folks from Expanse are on Order now *waves happily* So yes, come and see us!

-Levity Merrel

Magnus

Oh right...i knew that. Well okay chars name is changed to balion since it was Kelvax_expanse lol. had csr change it for me. Try either if you happen to be online.

Thread Information