Thread: CONTEST!!!!, Boar's Hide Mask prize or equal...

Corelis

Default CONTEST!!!!, Boar's Hide Mask prize or equal...

Corelis' is holding a contest for in-game prizes. Contest will start immediately and end on Election Day 11-02-04.

Here is the deal... I'm looking for the scariest looking leprachaun either in a seated position or in a position balancing (like on a tight rope) on one leg. The leprachaun must have both arms and hands visible. The hands need to look as if something is grasped in them.

Prizes...

the absolute winner can choose betweenthe very rare boar's hide mask, 1gold, a complete set of high dragon scale suit (of their choosing), or 25 random journeyman spell formulas.

Rules...

1. I need 20 entries in order to consider the contest valid. I need valid entries, stick figures and/or scribbles will be void.

2.I need all artwork to be original. Any work duplicated and/or copywrited will be void.

3. Must be handdrawn or computer graphic, any photo's or digital pictures will not be considered.

4. Unfortunately i need to award these prizes in Chaos shard only.. All other shards are welcome to submit, but no winning entry will receive any prizes if not from the chaos shard.

5.Winner may be chosen as body art to be permanently inked onto an individual. Winner must submit to free release of artwork in order to be valid entry.

How to...

All entry's must be submitted by Election Day (Nov 2, 2004 for all you canucks). All entry's must be under 40k and/or hosted and sent as a linked URL.
    All entry's are subject to the above-mentioned requirements and by entering agree and understand all the rules pertaining to the above.
    All entry's must not be exported outside the US with the express written consent of the EPA, NRA, FDA, and AAMA. without such authorization you may be subject to penalties and fines by the PTA, IRA, MADD, and YMCA.

To submit your entry, please host it on a site and submit it to [email protected]

If for some reason are having trouble submitting/hosting, visit www.imperialcrusaders.com and post you problems on the rants forum.

Good luck to all and to all a..... PEACE OUT

-God Speed

Default Re: CONTEST!!!!, Boar's Hide Mask prize or equal...

<mumbles> God I wish i had photo shop :(
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Woo Hoo! I have PhotoShop!

i have photo shop but i cant draw scawt...the best i can do is stick figures that got in a fight with a tree shreder...and the tree shreder won[*-)]

Don't have any leprechauns, but I did this one of a dryad...

http://www.beasthold.org/Campaign_Graphics/Dryad.jpg

Can Isubmit her asa transsexualleprechaun named Bruce?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I am friends with a widely known tatoo artist ( does more art than just tatoo's) I tried to get him to come up with something before your deadline but no go.

But if you are still looking, I'll call him again.

Samples of his work:

If you like any of this let me know, I can get you a leprachaun if you are still looking.

Guaran

Verginia

Wow nice artwork Guaran

Thread Information