Thread: Problem.

Depraved

Default Problem.

I'm new to Horizons, and while I'm very excited about the game, I'm having a problem. I don't know if this is something on my end or what, and I don't if it's been posted before. I apologize if it has and I just didn't see/find it.

At character creation all of the races are white figures. I thought this was just something that was made that way by the developers. But as I started the game and began the tutorial, my character was still a white figure (with colored hair) along with every other character (NPC's I'm assuming). So my question is, what's up? Is this a graphics problem on my end? Is it supposed to be like this? I'd just like to know what the problem is. The game looks so promising, I don't want to cancel the trial and uninstall the program just to find out it was something easily fixed.

Thanks!

Default Re: Problem.

That sounds like a graphics problem with your system. I'd try updating the graphics drivers for your video card and see if that helps.Otherwise, you can try giving some more specific info and maybe someone may have some ideas.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Which is your gfx card and what driver version are you using?
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Sounds like you're out of video memory. Running the game on a 32 Megabyte video card won't get you very far I'm afraid.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    Sounds like you're out of video memory. Running the game on a 32 Megabyte video card won't get you very far I'm afraid.
    It can be done,I played on a 32 meg backup card when my128 meg card took a crap one day. But, it isn't a pretty picture, literally! [:|]
    Arirabeth Quickfingers
    Shaliwyn Whisperwing
    Arydun Wyr`Thalu
    ~Mystic Blades~ Order
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    Damnit Jim! I'm a gnome not a lemming!

Thread Information