This will work for either Chaos or Order. Figured doing a how to would be easier than retyping it each time:) The first thing you might want to do is click the little cartoon bubble thingy on the bottom right of your chat box and add the following tabs, Dragon(If your a dragon)/General/New player assistance. Then I suggest clicking the blue button thiny on the bottom left and hitting chat to open up a new chat box. Right click this box and select chat settings. In there look at the bottom middle of the selections list to see the box primary chat, click this then accept.

What that does is sends any tells you get to that box instead of your channel one. Why is this good? There's a limit on how many tabs a box can have then it starts opening boxes in the middle of the screen( which I find annoying[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]) Each of these 2 boxes will have an extra tab on the far left. I personally use the channel box as my world events/exptab and the tell one as my combat tab.

If anyone wants to add anything else please feel free to. Mabey can we have this stickied?