Thread: Ascending Heroes ~ Legendary Heroes ~ Chaos

Default Ascending Heroes ~ Legendary Heroes ~ Chaos

It is my honor to announce the birth of Ascending Heroes. This guild is part of the Legendary Heroes family and will be geared for new players to this game.

Ascending Heroes

This is a guild geared for helping newer players in the world of Horizons get settled, learn the ropes and meet other newer players. The goal of this guild is to help our main guild ( Legendary Heroes ) grow and to help Horizons. We will accomplish this by providing a friendly, patient, and positive environment for new players to learn the ropes in the world of Horizons. Upon completion of level oriented quests members will have the option to " graduate " frome Ascending Heroes and join our main guild Legendary Heroes. Complete two quests, achieve level 30 , and membership of at least 30 days will be required before one is eligible for " graduation ". With this graduation comes membership to Legendary Heroes, Baron rank within the guild, and a very nice reward ( graduation present =P ).

We intend Ascending Heroes to be a staging ground for newer players to have a chance to check us out...as we will checking them out too... this to help both parties decide if membership with Legendary Heroes would make for a good fit. Once within Legendary Heroes a player would have better access to high level crafters and players with 1+ years of experience playing Horizons. Our goal is not to help one level fast and become super powerfull. Our goal is to find like minded players to join us as we have a blast playing this fine game.

Legendary Heroes

This is the main guild. Founded in Feb. 2004 with emphasis of doing all it can to create an enviroment which would enhance it's members experiences within the Horizons world. We have developed afull ranking system within the guild that involves quests, nominations, and votes to achievebetter rank. Rewards and guild abilities are given as members increaserank.Though we are well structured we are not " nazi " about it...daily life within our guild ( both guilds )has a carefree way about it. We do not require our members to do anything exceptmaintain a positive attitude to continue membership. We take pride about our ability to have a structured invironment while allowing for real life issues...understanding that their is a real person behind that avatar. Many members have left the game...and come back several months laterto find Legendary Heroes welcoming them back with open arms....willing to do all they can to help them get settled again.

At times we have been a large guild ( by Horizons standards ) and at times a small guild. We have survived many troubled times as Horizonshas survived it's own trouble times. We are of the opinion that a corner has been turned and are preparing to growaswe believe Horizons will grow.

Unity runs deep within the guild as many members develope life long friendships. Many members havebrought family and friends into our guild. Friendly people with positive play styles fit in well with us. Legendary Heroes recruits directly any players over the level of 30. Players under level30 interested joining us are instructed to contact an officer within the Ascending Heroes guild first.

Wrap Up

The main goal of this post is to educate those seeking to join a guild on what we are about.We hope to attract many new players as we love to grow and meet new people. Secondary goal is to help Horizons grow by helping new players enjoy their game and hence...maintaining their subscription. Please visit our website if you wish to know more about us. Feel free to register and read the forums. Feel free to make any posts as comments, ideas, and smart remarks are always welcomed !!

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Default Re: Ascending Heroes ~ Legendary Heroes ~ Chaos

This is a quick update to bump my thread up some and to inform any that may have interest in our guild.
    Ascending Heroes had a successful launch a couple of months ago. So far all has gone well with the program as a good dozen mates have ascended into the Legendary Heroes clan. We have averaged about fifty active members at any given time in Ascending Heroes with about 10% making their way to Legendary Heroes.We openly and blindly seek new members for Ascending Heroes as the guild itself is our way of filtering mates into Legendary Heroes. The response to the program has been very positive with a majority of our fallout due to trial accounts. We encourage even trial accounts to join up as we think it increases the chance they may take on a subscription. It's very helpful to have some vetern players around to help with questions and such when one begins their life in Horizons. It's routine for us to assist new players in acquiringnice gear to start out with too. We fully expect the Ascending Heroes guild to continue to grow and mature. We are enjoying the many new people we are meeting and getting to know better. We look forward to meeting many more new people as time passes. As always...feel free to contact me or any of our mates in game if you have any questions.

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

Viceroyx

I enjoyed my time in LH very much. Great guild.

Thanks Vice =)
    We were honored to have you among us. You are an inspiration to us all !! Keep rockin as you and the mighty Dark Council clan help us all save this land from those nasty undead beasties !!
    Down With the Undead !!!
    Long Live the Gifted !!

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

:)

Darkgloom

I have the honor of being one of the new guild leaders of Ascending Heroes. I'd love to have ya drop by and visit us. We love helpin' new players get a good start in the game so stop on by and well do our best to get ya off on the right foot. :) If ya like, you can visit www.LHguild.com and give us a look-over.

Darkgloom

Six month update and I am proud to report the Ascending Heroes program is still going strong with and average of 50+ active members at any given time. The parent guild Legendary Heroes has grown significantly with an addition of 50+ members graduating directly from our Ascending Heroes guild.

For those seeking a larger guild capable of catering to nearly all good alignment play styles please contact any AH or LH member online or post up here for us to contact you. We average 10-30 members online at any given time and tend to attract older, more mature players with the core of the guild playing at a casual level. Those very young and those seeking glory at any cost need not apply.

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thamoris
    For those seeking a larger guild capable of catering to nearly all good alignment play styles please contact any AH or LH member online or post up here for us to contact you. We average 10-30 members online at any given time and tend to attract older, more mature players with the core of the guild playing at a casual level. Those very young and those seeking glory at any cost need not apply.

Im the type of player that leans toward the darker side of things. I would like to think of myself as the embodiment of evil , or at least a wannaB who peeps point at and talk about or cringe and sometimes laugh and run away. I would like to join your guild, but I have to be sure that yall are the type of guild that would want someone as demanding, thankless, inconciderate, and degrading as myself before i offer my dark embrace.

lemme know asap .. i know the recruiters are gonna be poundin down the door any minute now

Great Bhalz of fire !!! You are one of the least evil players I have met in our fine Horizons community! A tad on the crazy side perhaps...but deffinetly not evil. It would be our honor to have you in our ranks as I'm sure you would be nothing but an ******....et in our guild. =P Contact us in game and I'll the ball rolling. Oh....and it's about time you came to your senses and joined the guild that " Sucks Less Than the Rest !! "

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

LOL i hear ya. I was just funnin with ya unfortunately. My guild is still alive. I just havent been on in forever and wanted to say looks like your doin well and itd be good to cya in the game sometime. (rofl and props on your use of the word asset)

ooo...Yur such a big tease!! That's ok...wasn't gonna invite you anyways! hehe Glad yur back ...see ya in game !!

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

Legendary and Ascending Heroes are still going strong and always looking for fantastic new people to come have fun with us!! We have 100+ active ( as in they actualy play Horizons frequently ) members and growing steadily. Please pop into Ascending Heroes chat room or contact any of us online if there is interest in joining the guild that sucks less than the rest !!

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

It is my honor to announce Kynthea as the new guild leader for the Legendary Heroes ~ Horizons faction !

Kynthea has been the guild leader for the Ascending Heroes for several months now and has done great growing our clan and helping new players learn about our wonderful Horizons world.

Kynthea has been awesome with us ..showing great passion for Horizons and for the Legendary Heroes ! I'm sure she will do great...leading both guild and game to new heights !! I pity the fool undead that attempt to cross her ! Particularly between the 16th -20th of each month.....

Down with the Undead ! Long live Legendary Heroes !
    Last edited by Thamoris; January 27th, 2007 at 12:31 PM. Reason: hi

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

All Hail Kynthea, Mistress of Destruction and wielder of the Soothing Hands!

Tham has made the right choice in making you our leader!

Regards

Els

It is my honor to announce Aarron as the new leader of the Ascending Heroes faction !! He already has numerous ideas posted in our forums about some fantastic guild events he intends to initiate ! I am confident he will do well !

Vanguard Faction
    www.lhguild.com

Thread Information