Thread: Re: Note to all posters

Default Re: Note to all posters

so erm this is the off-topic forum, right? But nothing that isn't about HZ can be posted here? I thought the "topic" was HZ and so off-topic would stuff that is not about HZ?

So the stuff posted here has got to be about HZ but it can be off-topic? What then is the topic that it is off-topic with regard to??

Sorry but this is truly insane. And I am not going to PM that because I want to say it publicly: I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS.

Lady Peaches

No soup for you. Locked!

No, it isn't.

I wonder if you have any idea how it looks to people when you lock a post and then joke about it by saying "meow" and making jokes.

It it truly infuriating.

theurgist

I'm quite looking forward to the real mods banning these clowns. They can't even claim it's a prank now, as it's blatantly obvious they are just out to cause trouble.

I find it funny this should happen now so soon after a 'crusade' has been declared against Hz. I'm not pointing fingers,don't get me wrong. It just seems awfully suspicious.

Yes, you'd think impersonating a moderator would be grounds for perma-banning.

Unless Dangit is impersonating Peaches and vice versa, just having some fun and blowing off steam. How else would they get away with it?
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Not quite sure, but it's pretty amusing.

Thread Information