Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Envenomed Arrow 1

Calinor

Default Envenomed Arrow 1

This quest is given out by Jacinda Eagle-Eyed in Feladan and is about killing two named spiders on Lesser Aradoth, Spinebleed and Blightbite.
    From talking to people in-game these spiders were around pre-merge but it seems noone has seen them since. So my question is basicly if anyone has seen them recently and/or done this quest recently?

Default Re: Envenomed Arrow 1

Hmmm...good question.
    I would say that if they give out the quest after the merge, then they should still be there, although they may not be in the same place. If its a quest you got before the merge, it probably cant be done.

I have had another quest to kill a named monster that I took after the merge that could still be done.

Calinor

Well, I just got the quest yesterday so either they forgot about it or its borked.

If its a spawn monster quest then perhaps it is related to their recent announcement in the general forum regarding that.

fodder

I've also taken this quest and also searched for hours looking for these spiders with no luck, if you dofind them please let me know

Blightbite is a red back spider now and has killed me a couple of times over near Aug, the other I have not run into yet

Calinor

Red back spider?!
    Pre-merge Blightbite was a spider inits twenties what level is it now?

Pre merge they were both around the Lake of Crystal Tears, more so just off the field where the meatblights were. I've seen Blightbite in Aug now, definately a redback, and was in the 50-55 level range.

Calinor

Submitted a ticket and they are fixing the quest.

aceracer24

any new info on this quest? and is it for ranger or elemental archer?

Calinor

They put both spiders back on blight so probably this tuesday they are back on live shards.
    As for who gives them out, I think all archers are able to getit. I was a ranger when I got it.

Chiyuu

Quote Originally Posted by Calinor
    They put both spiders back on blight so probably this tuesday they are back on live shards.
    As for who gives them out, I think all archers are able to getit. I was a ranger when I got it.
    Ranger Only

aceracer24

well thats good to know...I'm hoping though there is no lvl restriction?? Already 85 ranger...would suck to have missed out on what i could have gotten early lvl had the quests been working...

Calinor

don't know about about level restriction, I got it when I was around lvl 30 but I heard it is given to lvl 20's as well. Since the quest is named envenomed arrow 1 perhaps there is an improved version for higher levels.

aceracer24

don't know about about level restriction, I got it when I was around lvl 30 but I heard it is given to lvl 20's as well. Since the quest is named envenomed arrow 1 perhaps there is an improved version for higher levels.
    I can only hope so....would suck being lvl 100 and using a lvl one arrow :) unless it does something really special hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by aceracer24
    I can only hope so....would suck being lvl 100 and using a lvl one arrow :) unless it does something really special hehe.
    It's really not too special. It does a few points of damage over time, whcih is pretty miniscule to a lvl 70+ ranger. But it's Ranger's one ability quest.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

aceracer24

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]aceracer24 wrote:[img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Calinor wrote:don't know about about level restriction, I got it when I was around lvl 30 but I heard it is given to lvl 20's as well. Since the quest is named envenomed arrow 1 perhaps there is an improved version for higher levels.<br /> <br /> I can only hope so....would suck being lvl 100 and using a lvl one arrow [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img] unless it does something really special hehe.<br />

It's really not too special. It does a few points of damage over time, whcih is pretty miniscule to a lvl 70+ ranger. But it's Ranger's one ability quest.
    Thx for the info.....hopefully...we might see some new ranger quests...I just hope the ones we will have missed get grandfathered to us or something lol.

I'd be happy just to see higher versions of Envenomed Arrow we could quest for. [:'(]
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Is this quest back on the EU server yet? Cos I don't think we got the patch.

aceracer24

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas
    Is this quest back on the EU server yet? Cos I don't think we got the patch.
    Far as I know it's not on any of the servers UA or otherwise.....

Calinor

The quest should be on order and chaos at least the notes from last week said the two spiders were relocated to Lesser Aradoth. I haven't been able to locate them yet tho.

Thread Information