Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Envenomed Arrow 1

Default Re: Envenomed Arrow 1

is this still broken? ive been searching for them and couldnt find either ...
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Efton

I have looked for them for hours now but no luck...anyone seen them yet?

gopher65

I'm sure I read in the patch notes a while back (like nov, dec 2004) that they were readded! But I haven't seen them either:(. Of course this could be because I don't do the "run 50 meters, wait 10 minutes for spawn. Run 50 meters, wait ten minutes for spawn" in a search grid. But still! You'd have expected SOMEONE to see them by now if they really had been readded.

^ bump

still cant find em
    Frons Von Frik - Order

TharkSshesar

I asked Amon to check. The quest is broken one of the two spiders is not in game while the other seems to have changed location and kind. Quest cant be completed. Hopefully they will fix it in upcoming patches..

Just checked. Both of these spiders are setup to spawn. Now, they spawn in certain parts of the brown spider regions and they are not guaranteed to spawn all the time.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Efton

Brown or the Redback spiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Just checked. Both of these spiders are setup to spawn. Now, they spawn in certain parts of the brown spider regions and they are not guaranteed to spawn all the time.

- Amon
    to make sure you now see and read it ^^
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

TharkSshesar

I'll look for the spideys at once! Thx Amon you are always a precious help :)

TharkSshesar

Ok ive been around the brown for 2 hours killing i think several hundreds spiders and breeders. The only named that spawns is called harassa, killed it 11 times.....

About the needed spiders: NOTHING

Maybe the patch that reintroduced them has not been applied to Unity?? I dont know what to think i've searched the whole area. I kill one spider every hit or two and left my pc with autoaggro macro on moving it in a grid like mode every 10 minutes...fruitless.

Efton

Well in a PM to me he said they where REDBACK...so there was no need to get crappy about it [:#] ...wanted to make sure before I go running all over killing them for hours on end for no reason.

yep no luck either :/
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth

- Amon
    Still not working on Chaos. I have been all over the Brown spider region and killed all the spiders there over and over. I have been back like 5 times more still nothing. I am curious has anyone been able to complete this quest in the last few months since they said they added them in patch notes?
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

gopher65

I have talked to people on Chaos who say they kill these two nameds all the time in one of the spider fields. Ask on marketplace if you want an exact location.

Thread Information