Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short Stories.

Default Short Stories.

Hehhrroooo. Its me again (who could have guessed it)

I am taking a class on "creative writing"and thus I came up with this idea. I would like to give Istaria a little past life, using current player.

Its about a war against the living races,
    (Good guys: Humans, Elfs, Gnomes)
    (Bad guys: Half-Giants, Drawfs, Fiends)
    (For either side: Saris, Sslik)

Its going on that Dryads and Satyr have been lost for centuries. Anyhow if you would like to be a part of it (yes I will be the main character but I will be fair to everyone)you may post your characters name, rank you wish to be in the militia (I will change that but only if everyone wants to be super high in rank, actually give me your character rating too to recieve a posistion if I don't feel you fit for a high one) and how your characters attitude is: Against the War? For it? Racist? etc. Thnx for everyone I will still continue with this project if I don't get alot but I want more creative players and whats more creative then everyones different views on themselves.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Short Stories.

Count me in. C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider. Rank? Ummmm, well, Tagath isn't big enough for Weyrleader, Wingleader, or Wing-second.

War? What war?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thormor

Ill be part of it :D
    Names Thormor, dont really care about rank, hehe mine in the game is only 53 thou =( i guess im for the war, if its one in istaria seems how im a bad guy [6] hehe id love to hear how this turns out! im always interested in things like this!

If anyone knows where a signature generator is please yell at me @ horizonsthormor@yahoo ^_^

guess i'm a sucker for a good story, i'd like to be included [:D]

as a level 100 ranger/94 cleric i hope i could rate captain in the militia...
    i'm not in favor of the war, i'm just a playful gnome who wishes everyone could get along. i'mpretty good at coming up with creative tricks to play on those who get me upset; ruxus slime and ogre snot can be used in a multitude of ways [;)]

anyway i look forward to the adventures! [8-|]

Rhaiannon

if ya dunna mind, make a dragon watcher since thats what dragons did:

Keltherian Stormscale
    Attitude: indifferent

:)

yes I forgot about dragons lol, but thats partial to the fact they would not impact the story that much.... or could they?!? *starts writing another outline*

How could you not make a dragon be a key part of the story! Dragons are what make stories great[:D]. You need to add A blue dragon[;)] in there that comes in a cuases the twist plot... Like say eat the main chaters love

I guess you could use my alt, Graldur, as a bad guy dwarf master crafter of nasty weapons. [6]

Drulgar - Adult Helian Dragon - 92 Adventurer - 96 Crafter - 14 Lairshaper - 5 million hoard
    Graldur - Dwarf - 70 Spiritist - 46 Healer - 30 Mage - 100 Carpenter - 100 Fletcher - 72 Gatherer

Caramia, Saris Elemental archer level 37.;-) Jeweler 100
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

Quote Originally Posted by Mandovar
    Jeweler 100
    Thats good too, crafting, people in need of supplies I think a after 1 or 2 posts of the introduction this could be super duper good. (hopefully I'm up to the challenge, but I have been known to right great things [H])

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, specifics:
    I'm a warrior 20, plus enchanter 49, mason 46, carpenter 45, blacksmith 43, fitter 41, miner 40, weaver 27, outitter 19, scholar 19.

Tagath is a 37 adventurer, 21 crafter blue dragon hatchling.

And WHAT'S this about not having dragons?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    And WHAT'S this about not having dragons?
    I'm actually not starting the project until next week, so I might work em in there.

Apparently Blue Hasia wants to start the war *cough* spoiler *cough* uhh I didn't say that.

what can I say...... all bipeds taste Good[pi]
    Well except those that never bathe[+o(]

The start is currently under The Istarian War Thread. I'll post the link forgot to copy and paste.

Nice start, good foundation for the war... I'm anxious to see what come next! [8-|]

Garh, now its somewhere I don't know about LOL, they moved it to a section I've never heard of.. my bad[:$]

i totaly forget about that section of board...But it is in the proper place. Your story will be among other istarian storys

Part 2 is out... after a couple of months.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=113842#113842

Ya! off to read it now[:D]

Thread Information