Thread: Missing Player's Unbuilt Shops: Auto-Activate?

Default Missing Player's Unbuilt Shops: Auto-Activate?

Hi ho,

Even though many inactive player's plots have been cleaned off (or are for sale), I still run into a fair amount of plots that are owned with many unbuilt shops on them. Some of these plots contain useful shops for processing the surrounding resources, however I hesitate to complete those shops since it's doubtful the plot owner will be around to activate the completed shop in a timely manner.

Would it be possible to make it so shops are automatically activated and set to "Allow All" permissions upon completion? I suggest this only apply to processing shops (and perhaps vaults), and not stores, storage buildings, guild-halls, etc.- those structures would require owner intervention to set appropriate permissions - shops however, would simply become useable as soon as the last construction units are put in place.

I believe this would help "clean up" some of the scaffolding on plots whose owners are taking a break, and also remove the need to build many duplicate shops in a community because so and so's plot has hada woodshop sitting on it at 86% completion for 4 months, for example.

I for one wouldn't mind doing the construction work without pay, since the resulting shop would be of benefit to the community, however knowing that the shop many not be activated for weeks or months after it's finished means there's no incentive to complete the structure.

That is all.
    -Finn

imported_Zayin

Default Re: Missing Player's Unbuilt Shops: Auto-Activate?

I Agree.

Thread Information