Thread: New Ice Spells

Default New Ice Spells

Picked up both Expert spells tonight. Nice to see them, and love how they rank againstflame for king of damage. Conj just got more teeth =D

First thing I noticed, the T5 spells behave as T1 for Teching ... only allows 1 tech and only T1 are listed. Second thing I noticed, when you group the spells with the filters, only the reg version shows up when T5 and Ice are selected. Imp version shows up only after the T5 filter is deselected. Didn't try the T4 filter, so can't say if it would show up there.

Animation is good. Personally I like the Reg one better ... more ice like. The Imp looks more like killer homing snowflakes ;) Not sure about the others, but I love the way the Imp Flame and Spirit look, would be nice if you could keep the ice chunk look as the center and add some kind of spinning snow coming off of it. Lipstick and rouge ... ;)
    Master of the "Veiled Insult" .... Observe
    [veil]Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smells of elderberries[/veil]

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: New Ice Spells

Thanks Machivelli, great feedback!

Sorry it took me so long to respond, as you may have noticed they now allow the appropriate Tier techs and should filter correctly.
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information