Thread: ARoP on Blight question - possible spoilers

JorgNep

Default ARoP on Blight question - possible spoilers

Howdy all. I'm working on the next steps of the ARoP on Blight (having just been copied over from Order) and have a question.

I already made a post on the blight forum, but is there something on theStars of Attunementthat I am missing? I talk to V'Tieru, he gives me the choices on the 10 talismans, and then tells me I need to research more to get the correct order, but the quest never shows up in my quest log and I don't have any clue where to get more info.

The names on some of the talismans are familiar, but not all of them. I only started keeping screenshots of the ARoP dialogue for the last few steps, so I am hoping there really is more info out there and not just steps that I read months ago and just do not remember.

I'm not looking for the answer of the order of talismans, but I am hoping for a little nudge in the right direction as to where to look now since the quest log gives me no direction.

Thanks all,
    Jorg

Default Re: ARoP on Blight question - possible spoilers

Best to ask these questions in General as Feedback is for problem reports and well feedback. I can say though that the information you require is from a quest of the AROP that you did a little while ago about the stars and a gnome.

Hope this helps out.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

JorgNep

Default Re: ARoP on Blight question - possible spoilers

Actually, I had placed this post in the Dragon forums, I guess it got moved here by the moderators. Kinda silly since I had already put one in THIS forum about the quest window (updates, then instantly removes Stars of Attunement quest).

I know this isn't the place for this discussion, but since it got moved here...

Is there a way to progress if I didn't write everything down or take a screenshot of earlier conversations with said Gnome? I went back to him and he doesn't want to speak with me...

Thanks,
    Jorg

Thread Information