Thread: Why was my post deleted with no message to me? and who deleted it anyway?

Default Why was my post deleted with no message to me? and who deleted it anyway?

Um....I didn't receive any notice that this post was deleted.

Why this censorship?

It was entitled "Inquiring Minds want to know...."

Default Re: Why was my post deleted with no message to me? and who deleted it anyway?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't deleted, in IRC we were told that one thread got severely bugged and couldn't be fixed by a moderator, only an admin... which means it can only be shown again when a dev looks at it.
    The old buggy forum software is to blame.

Default Re: Why was my post deleted with no message to me? and who deleted it anyway?

I believe this is the full story.

For whatever purpose, Seranthor sorta hijacked your thread, and the whole thing got derailed off into conspiracty theory territory.

Because the forum software is a pos, the moderators can't seperate your thread from the garbage that got dumped on it. Only an administrator can do that.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Yeah, I really doubt it got deleted from what you said. The main topic didn't have anything wrong with it.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

As others have said, a glitch with the forum software prevented myself from returning the topic to the general forum as swiftly as I would have liked. All posts irrelevant to the topic you started have been removed, and it is back in the general forum.

I'm locking this topic because the matter has been fully resolved. Please contact forum staff directly with a private message if you have a query about moderation matters. [:)]

Take care,

Entilzah

Thread Information