From what I was told about 4 years ago, there are supposed to be 3 or 4 mega castle plots. I was only shown one other then the Izzon one though. It was so long ago that I can't remember where it was exactly, somewhere in the snow I believe. But I do distinctly recall being on that plot in question an looking at the specs. And it definatly was reading as being little bigger then the one in Izzon. I remember that becasue I was a bit jealous and felt jipped becasue I was already starting to buy up the 50x50s around the Izzon one just waiting for the day that it would go up for sale. I know, pretty petty huh, lol.

Maybe I am wrong about other "castle" plots existing. But, that was the information I was told by my old guildmaster who know a hell of a lot more about Istaria then I ever will. I do remember the castle plots being a topic of discussion in the guild for a few days. And there were other members who were in agreement about the other castle plots existance. So that's what I'm going by. If I'm wrong, well then I was just missinformed all these years.