Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emerald and Peridots went where?

Default Re: Emerald and Peridots went where?

Sorry to be so late on the ball on this but I just today looked up where/if Gheniem is spawning. Those who have reported him missing are correct, he is not presently spawning anywhere. For that I do apologize. I've added his spawn back, but it will of course require a new content update before this shows up on the shards.

When will the next content update be? I think the completion of that quest is required for adult dragons to begin their ancient rites.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    When will the next content update be? I think the completion of that quest is required for adult dragons to begin their ancient rites.
    This. He is required for primal mastery IX - one of the quests needed for arop. Would it be possible to push this change for a patch before next update?

No he is not, Azath and Alisto.

The only quest that Gheniem is used in is Envenomed Arrow.

(And yes, I just looked. )

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    No he is not, Azath and Alisto.

The only quest that Gheniem is used in is Envenomed Arrow.

(And yes, I just looked. )
    Sure you looked right?
    *ponder*
    Oh right dragon's gift V. Thats the one...have to loot a big peridot gem from the peridor golem boss, gheniem for the quest. But then again, it isn't a requirement for the arop.

Sure you looked right?
    *ponder*
    Oh right dragon's gift V. Thats the one...have to loot a big peridot gem from the peridor golem boss, gheniem for the quest. But then again, it isn't a requirement for the arop.
    I asked around more, kept getting different answers - some said it was required(as were all ability quests to max possible. wiki says the same). Figured it wouldn't hurt to put it here and see what came of it.

I asked around more, kept getting different answers - some said it was required(as were all ability quests to max possible. wiki says the same). Figured it wouldn't hurt to put it here and see what came of it.
    No, i know it's not required. I don't like to think high of myself, but i believe i can tell you the requirements for either rop/arop and even suggested down to their exact thing. Not "It might be"...nope. See, requirements for arop....they're all one below max at adult level. IX masteries (X being max) and VII abilites (VIII being max for adult)...Although the suggested is max, you can get by with VII/IX. it is safe to assume you wouldn't need the max of dragon's gift - V - either.
    Last edited by Azath; April 24th, 2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: typos everywhere

No sign of Ice Gnawer either. Checked Isle of Ice, Glacier Canyon and the coast North/East/West of the canyon.

No sign of Ice Gnawer either. Checked Isle of Ice, Glacier Canyon and the coast North/East/West of the canyon.
    He's for Primal Mastery IX: Trophies of the Isles , might want to check that spawn too, devs. I wiped out all the markers off Isle of Ice on map pack. I didn't find him (actually forgot about him) when I redid them...
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Ice Gnawer is in Glacier Canyon, it was found within the last hour on Order. It was also in that same location about a week and a half ago when I defeated it.
    Last edited by Jstntron; April 26th, 2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Added a word.
    Jstntron (Chaos): Ancient, Grand Master Dragon Crafter
    Woobie (Chaos): Saris, 41 Adventure/216 Crafter
    Vulkanos Firefiend (Order): Hatchling, 20/11

Seems he was a really good hider >_> Flew around the entire circle of the canyon yesterday, didn't find him, but just found him at 27215/29471

When can we expect Delta 259 to be installed? The Dragons Gift V quest sends you to the Island of Ice to find and kill Gheniem. After figuring out he wasn't there I spent about 4 hours combing over Saritova and killing every Peridot Golem I could find, Gheniem did not spawn. I've already obtained the fire opal shards and do not want to loose my progress but am stopped because you can only have 1 Dragon quest at a time.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

actually, on blight at least, you have have more than one quest at a time. i just ran mourningwood thru trainer quests for my blog and i have plenty of screenies with multiple ongoing quests.
    it's a real time saver, that's for sure.....

but i can attest that ghenium is awol. i tried doing the dragon mastery quest as well, and neither i nor an elder player could find that particular boss.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Sweetness! Not sure when that changed but a huge thank you to the Devs.

Note Ghenium (Named Peridot Golem) should now be on Saritova Isle at 278/154.

Those stuck on Dragon Masteries and/or RoP, he is back with the patch today.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information