Thread: Condemned Plots

Default Condemned Plots

I keep seeing lots of plots marked as condemned on Chaos in multiple communities. Is this intentional or a bug?

Examples
    Harro
    Harton Valley
    Spire
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Default Re: Condemned Plots

I wonder if those plots are marked that way so that us players know they might become free after a reclamation soon.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

It means those plots are not available for sale.

I think plots that they want to resized have all been flagged so that as they are freed up the remain freed-up so that once they are open on all shards t they can be resized.

No more plot resizing is being done.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

OK Well that kills that thought then.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No more plot resizing is being done.
    So.. is there any reason for the condemned plots then, beyond the obvious fact that they aren't for sale? I noticed nearly every plot in Frostwatch was condemned on Order. Seems odd for nearly an entire community to be closed without a reason.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I stand corrected by Velea. Turns out these are plots that are undersized and are on the block to be resized... ETA, don't ask cause its quite a ways off (post-expansion).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I stand corrected by Velea. Turns out these are plots that are undersized and are on the block to be resized... ETA, don't ask cause its quite a ways off (post-expansion).
    So your going to leave all these plots unbuyable for the foreseeable future?
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Unless there seems to be a shortage of plots on any server, that is correct. However, right now there is anything but a shortage of plots on any of the servers I'm sad to say.

That sounds like a hint to get everyone to get as many subs as possible and buy up all the available plots.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Default "Comdemned" plots?

Anyone know what this means? Seeing a lot marked "Comdemned" (spelling is accurate to what they are marked in game) - even some previously seen as for sale. So not just those marked for reclaim. Maybe another resizing? Merging lots of small ones into fewer bigger ones?

Yes read up the post a little ways. At some future date once the plots on all three servers are empty and, I would guess enough plots are freed up to make it worth their time. They will resize the plots.

I agree with the change, although removing all the tiny plots from the game would not be good I believe.
    If the plot is small, the price is also smaller and thus better for new players who probably dont have 500s-3g to spend at that time.

I was quite happy to have found me a tiny plot for my biped many years ago... Sure it was sold when lairs were introduced, but at least they were available for a reasonable price and I wouldnt want that to change.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Unhappy Re: Condemned Plots

As a new player I have to say that putting off the resizing until blue moon is a bad idea.
    I would like to get a plot, so does a friend of mine who started playing this game together with me. But we want plots in the same settlement and finding 2 plots in the same settlement is a pain right now - especially if you want a convenient location (either easy traveling from/to the plot or neighbours who already built the most vital machines; ideally a bit of both).
    If there is not enough time to resize all of them, at least resize some every month. 1 developer on 1 day per month should be able to resize a handful of plots. That will give current players some more options and it will look much better to new players.
    Just compare "Yes, you can build your own house in Istaria, but there are only few plots available, spread across the world, so don't expect you and your 2 friends can be neighbours." to "You can build your own house in Istaria and every month new plots are made available to players, so that small groups coming to Istaria have a chance to buy land in the same settlement together."

You should say on which shard you play. On order are more then enough big plots free that are even next to other, on blight it is the same, can't say for Chaos through.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thread Information