Skills and attributes now scale melee and ranged attacks using the same system as spells. Multipliers still affect these attacks in the same manner as before, just like spells.
- Alyssa’s touch now increases magical alacrity by 10x its previous value.
- Galderos’ Flurry now has an updated description and increases martial alacrity by 10x its previous value.
- Brobbet’s Burst now has an updated description and increases gathering alacrity by more than its previous value.
- Gnomian Prowess now has an updated description and increases martial and magical alacrity by 2x the previous value and gathering alacrity by 5x.
- Hameth Fireborn properly sells Expert Spell: Primal Harvest.
- Deranged Priests now heal Faded Concubines again but with limitations:
- Deranged Priests' range to trigger healing has been significantly reduced.
- Faded Concubines’ maximum health to trigger healing has been significantly reduced.
- Typo fixes:
- Quest "(Daily) Assistant Zookeeper's Task".
- Withered State spells descriptions.
- Quest “Story: A Disturbance of Spirit (Part 1)”.
- Quest “Dragon Training 2: Tail Whipping Treants”.
- Cracked Cedar Crossbow Stock description.
- Cracked Cedar Crossbow Trigger description.
- Tail Whip I - V description.
- Ethereal Paroxysm I - VI description.
- Bristugo Tavern & Consignment target name
- Quest “Foe To Friend”.
- Weakness spells don't mention dealing crush damage anymore.
- Stupidity and Scatterbrain spells, formulas and augmentations icons now use appropriate Mind color.
- Improved Spell: Derange and Spell: Bane techniques descriptions.
- New Trismus Square buildings now require Woodworking skill to apply Cedar Boards instead of Lumbering skill.
- Themes changes:
- Launch Menu in default, sapphire, garnet, emerald, amethyst themes now use font Garamond instead of font Tahoma
- Fixed tab highlights flashing color in ice and lava themes - was using default color
- Fixed Launch Menu images to tile in ice and lava themes
- Mirrored Launch Menu images for all themes for right-side gem menu
- Ice theme Launch Menu font is now brighter for easier readability
- Lava theme Launch Menu font is now slightly brighter for easier readability
- Added missing textures for ice and lava themes - status people on, arrow highlights, right-click menu highlight, text background area
- Paralyzing Gaze (monster mez ability) has a longer recycle but an increasing AoE range by tier.
- Trepidation (mez debuff from Paralyzing Gaze) now breaks on 1 hit for all tiers.
- Greater and Lesser Aura of Flame are no longer dispellable. This addresses a situation where a dispel would remove it, but it would be instantly added back.
- Ferocious Roar now has a 12 meter AoE from the target and an increased hoard cost of 3250 (up from 1500).
- Cleric now receives Dispirit Foe at level 9, 29, 49, 69 and 89.
- Dispirit Foes I now uses the Tier 3 Dispirited debuff.
- Dispirited debuffs now reduce both Martial and Magical Alacrity.
- Cleric now receives Dispirit Foes II at level 91.
- Crippled 1 to 7 (debuff) now reduces martial and magical alacrity.
- Banyan trees, Mangrove trees, and Fall Elm trees have received texture upgrades (these are found in Spirituous Swamp).
- Fixed Hoody Wearns’ unfinished house scaffolding to not float anymore.
- Attribute scrolls changes:
- Raise attribute scrolls can now be used at lvl 8, 28, 48, 68, 88.
- Enhance attribute scrolls can now be used at lvl 11, 31, 51, 71, 91.
- Player should no longer need to jump from box to box and get stuck in boxes while trying to reach Gerix.
- All Spiders and Tarantulas auto-attacks deal now pierce damage.
- Spirit Isle and Skalkaar destinations now require attunement. Steward Pratt McGrubben can attune to these destinations.
- Dazed debuff now properly lowers Parry statistic instead of considerably increasing it.
- All Armor Dye kit formulas can now be found under filter “Tech Kit” in Knowledge window.
- Drulkar’s Retribution now works against incoming attacks (rather than outgoing), reduces strength by 20% and lasts 10 seconds.
- Primal Retribution now works against incoming attacks (rather than outgoing), reduces power by 20% and lasts 10 seconds.
- Vital Resistance now has a 5% chance to apply, the debuff applies to all types of attacks and lasts for 20 seconds.
- Quest “Gerix's Quest: Visit the Grand Dragon Cities” now awards the player Improved Breath of Fire I.
- Primal Vengeance (Obsolete version of Drulkar's Retribution) now works against incoming attacks (rather than outgoing), reduces strength by 20% and lasts 10 seconds.
- Vital Defiance (Obsolete version of Vital Resistance) now has a 5% chance to apply, the debuff applies to all types of attacks and lasts for 20 seconds.