Dragon Rite of Passage
The Dragon Rite of Passage to adulthood quest was changed with this Content Update. Previously the quest could be completed in any order, but were often confusing and prone to breaking.
- Added "Becoming an Adult Dragon: Choose Your Path" a quest for lvl 30 dragon adventurers who would otherwise qualify for RoP quest. This quest gives players an idea of what's coming and what they are missing out on if they do their RoP before lvl 50.
- The Rite of Passage quest still begins with Karane the Historian and leads players to choosing their faction at the end of the quest. After this choice is made, players are committed to this path (Helian or Lunus) throughout the remainder of the quest series.
- Quests now continue in a linear progression, with the next quest in the series always starting with the last person spoken to in the previous quest.
- All items that are needed to advance the quest are now attuned to the player and can not be traded or deleted. Such items are removed as part of the quest as players progress through it. Items which are crafted as part of the quest are included in this "no trade, no delete" list to prevent players from breaking the quest by having crafted the item, but deleting it before turning it in to the NPC that requires the quest.
- The majority of the quests in the series begin either with Lantenal or the correct faction representative (Valkoth or Semeneth) in order to allow players to pick back up the quest if they had lost track of the path. In addition, all quest are now part of the NPC's quest book.
- Helian quest Imbue the Orb With Your Spirit now requires Pale Energized Azulyte rather than Glass Nodules for making the prism (though they do not have to be made by the hatchling doing the quest.)
- All formulas used in the Adult Rite of Passage quests are now marked as T2 formulas and have been classified as "Gadget" formulas. This should make it easier to sort and find the right formula when working on the quest.
- Kaa the Shade and Lem the Cold now are better balanced compared to the difficulty intended for the RoP quests. The phylacteries in the RoP quests are no longer used in combating these two particular enemies, and the quest dialog has been adjusted accordingly. They're intended to be challenging lvl 60 enemies, but not so challenging that they require a special weapon to be defeated.
- The Shadow Dragon has lost his decimating "one shot kill" ability and been adjusted to be a very difficult combat for anyone facing him alone while on their RoP quest. His loot table has also been adjusted to only have items appropriate to a quest leader level mob. He is vulnerable to damage from the phylacteries that are created during the RoP quest.
- Seliena the Brilliant has also undergone some modifications to bring her to the point of balance for the combat experience intended for a group helping a hatchling on their RoP quest. Her loot table too has been adjusted, and using the phylactery is the best way to defeat her during the RoP quest.
Due to these changes, any character who had been in the middle of their RoP quest on the date this patch went live has had the quest series automatically reset. Players will need to speak to Karane the Historian in order to restart the quest series.
The Scholar school has undergone an overhaul with this Content Update. To learn more about the changes to Scholar, read the "Scholar Guide" located here.
- Geleon the Wise in Kion offers quests to assist Scholars in learning the new Scroll crafting system.
- Scholar no longer gains the Spinning and Clothworking skills
- Scholar now gains 9 points per level in Foraging, 8 per level in Papermaking, and 10 per level in Scribing
- Fabric Scissors now work with Papermaking skill and also have a skill usage cap.
- Rune Stylus now works with Scribing skill and also has a skill usage cap.
- An Imperial Paper Press used in creating Papyrus Sheets is located in Kion.
- Paper Presses can be constructed by players on their plots (Beginner, Journeyman and Expert varieties).
- Papyrus now spawns throughout Istaria. Look for it near sources of water.
- Scholar's Desks provide a bonus to Scribing.
Scholar Known Issues
- Scholar does not yet use the Primary Skill system, pending completion of the upper tier formulas/scrolls.
- Techniques and Cogs for Papermaking and Scribing are not yet available.
- Scholar currently does not gain any spellcrafting points at level 1, but will begin gaining them at level 2.
- Not all tiers of Scrolls are available. All Tier 1 scrolls and 50% of tier 2 scrolls are available for players.
- Sergeant Ral Ortos, commander of the Observatory Outpost, is looking for additional assistance for those who have completed much of the "Vandus Confederation" quest series.
- Quartermaster Frig Tallowgar, stationed at the Imperial Outpost, carries additional Master-level formulas for crafters.
- Additional Tier 2 Trophy quests have been added for Muck Flies, Tremendous Sand Beetles, Corpse Flies, and Weak Arbotus
- Dragon ability, Bite, now does pierce damage (as it should have been) and also has a quicker recycle.
- Damage done by the Bite DoT is now unstoppable
- Heroism and Hero's Resolve will now conflict (with Heroism winning out).
- Hero's Resolve now lasts only 60 seconds, has a 15 minute recycle time, and no longer removes hostile effects from the player.
- Breath of Fire, Ice, Lightning, Acid, Flame and Flame Burst all get a boost to penetration (to-hit) now.
- Armor of the Watcher will no longer conflict with other Ethereal Armor boosts and has a casting delay of 3 seconds.
- Wind Golem Vapor is now known as Wind Elemental Vapor
- Wind Golem Materia is now known as Wind Elemental Materia
- Satyr Island Talisman formulas no longer qualify as Beginner/Tier_2 formulas, but instead Expert/Tier_5. They also now require Ingenuity of 800, Tradeskill level of 80, and either the Istarian Army Knife or Ingenuity Ability.
- Satyr Island Scale formulas no longer qualify as Beginner/Tier_2 formulas, but instead Expert/Tier_5. They also now require Ingenuity of 800, Tradeskill level of 80, and the Ingenuity Ability.
- Satyr Island Talismans and Scales now classify as Tier 5 and require you to be level 80 to use.
- Equipment given the Invisible Dye can now be worn by any race.
- Trophy quests for the following now exist: Muck Flies, Tremendous Sand Beetles, Corpse Flies, Weak Arbotus
- Master Nielenoss' Cargo Flyer, Master food formulas, Master lairshaper formulas, Master Tinkering formulas, Master Sunscope, Master Alchemy formulas are now attuned.
- Armor, Scale, Jewelry, Shield and Tool Tech Kits now contain a list of keywords they will conflict with.
- Fishing Mastery tech will now conflict with other fishing skill boosting techniques.
- Lumberjack's Grip tech will now conflict with other logging skill boosting techniques.
- Tech Kit "Miner's Grip" is now known as "Gemcutter's Grip" and will conflict with other quarrying skill boosting techniques, but no longer conflict with strength related techniques.
- Crankenspank's Crest tech now boosts power slightly less, but armor slightly more. It will no longer conflict with Power Chest Scales.
- Ancient Mummy used in the Battle Sugar Cane quest now has a patrol region and regular spawn on the Isle of the Drowned
- Wind Golems
- Now known as Wind Elementals
- GaleStorm and Monsoon now have a level range when they spawn
- Wind Elementals now get Windstorm (instead of Galewind) and Gusting Breeze (instead of Refreshing Breeze)
- Adjusted the spawn times of GaleStorm and Wind Elementals
- Umyarr the Adamantium Golem is now a member of the Admamantium Golem school, has stats that go up to level 150, and has a level range of 128-132.
- Lowered the respawn time of Brachina Beetles within Dralnok's Doom and increased the spawn quantity.
- Mimics now get Magic Defense up to level 150 and Tooth & Claw from level 1 up.
- Forest Skulks no longer do ethereal damage (not sure why they were in the first place).
- Shiktin the named Ice Beetle now has a range of levels he'll spawn with
- Rumbleknot the Massive Elm Treant will now spawn with a level range
- Blizzard the Ice Golem now has a range of levels (59 to 62) he'll spawn with
- Sickle the Massive Ice Golem now has a range of levels (62 to 65) he'll spawn with
- Island of Fire
- Giant Fire and Flame Beetles now have an Aura of Heat around them
- Fiery Dire Wolves now have an Aura of Heat around them
- Adjusted the spawn rates of mobs on the Island of Fire
- Island of Ice
- Icy Dire Wolves now get Aura of Cold
- Icy Dire Wolf Alpha now gains more health appropriate for his status.
- Adjusted the spawn rates of mobs on the Island of Ice
- Adjusted the spawn rates of Icy Dire Wolves across Istaria
- Adjusted the spawn rates on Drakul
- Ajudsted the spawn rates of Giant Ice Beetles on the Frozen Peninsula
- Grey the Slate Golem is now larger, has better loot, and will spawn with a level range.
- Slag the Slate Golem is now larger, has better loot, and will spawn with a level range.
- Adjusted the spawn rates of Giant Sand Beetles
- Cleaned up the spawn regions on the island of Draak, removing the minimum spawns in some places, and adding additional spawn regions for both Pale Hatchlings and Ghostly Dragons.
- Ghostly Dragons now spawn at level 55-60 instead of 50-55, and have less of a chance of dropping no treasure.
- Pale Hatchlings now spawn at level 50-55 instead of 50-60, and have less of a chance of dropping no treasure.
- Myloc Enslavers will again be able to Ensnare Will, are now members of the Myloc Hierophant school, spawn in a level range from 60 to 62, and have regular treasure.
- Shadow Dragon now spawns in a level range from 78 to 80, and has regular treasure
- Mani the Dire Wolf will now spawn with a level range
- Reworked the resistances of Wind Elementals
- Named Winter Gruoks will now spawn with a level range
- Most Winter Gruoks are no longer aggressive
- Shadow Spider Hatchlings will again spawn near Old Rachival
- Syrian the Shadow Spider Breeder and the Shadow Spider Huntress will now spawn with a level range.
- Loot tables that dropped Imperial Bounty Markers have been removed from all monsters. Nothing should drop IBM's at this point.
- Bulok and Digda the named Bloodskulks will now spawn with a level range and act properly as Leaders.
- Cleaned up some extra (totally pointless) equipment and slots the Bloodskulk had assigned to them.
- Bloodskulk Spearman are now known as Bloodskulk Spear Fishers
- Sumacc the Forest Oastic now spawns with a level range, has its proper name showing up, and will again spawn into the world (either on Saritova or within the Yew Forest)
- Adjusted the spawn rates of Forest Oastics in the Yew Forest and on Saritova
- Verdean the Malachite Golem now spawns with a level range.
- Tweaked the spawn rates of Malachite and Turquoise Golems (including the named golems)
- Tweaked the spawn rate of Turoth the Fire Golem
- Tweaked the spawn rate of Flame Wisps
- Tealen the Turquoise Golem now spawns with a level range.
- Tweaked the spawn rates of Lesser and Greater Water Elementals
- Tsunami the Greater Water Elemental will now spawn with a level range.
- Spiritous Swamp
- Angry Bloodsnout Gruoks are now known as Feral Bloodsnouts.
- Ferocious Bloodsnout Gruoks are now known as Ravenous Bloodsnouts.
- Mouf the named Bloodsnout now spawns with a level range.
- Purple Spiders are now known as Purple Weavers
- Purple Spider Breeders are now known as Turgid Purple Weavers
- Reorganized the non-Skulk spawns within the Spiritous Swamp
- Tweaked the Bloodskulk spawns within the Spiritous Swamp
- Garnet Golem on New Trismus now spawns with a level range and is known as Old Man Garnet.
- Hrantoth the named Garnet Golem now spawns with a level range
- Hehanto the Tremendous Ruxus will now spawn with a level range
- Modified spawns of Arbotus around Feladan Woods to be spread out a bit more. "De-linked" Arbotus that spawn by Feladan from Arbotus that spawn on Dikaina and Retha Islands. Moved spawns of Arbotus on Dikaina island out of blighted lands and into the forests near blighted lands.
- Cleaned up spawn regions for Cobalt Golems to use fewer regions overall. Divided remaining regions into two groups so that overall spawn of the golems has a greater chance of being spread out over the whole area.
- Cleaned up spawn regions for Fire Beetles in the area southwest of Dralk. Overall quantities were kept the same, but they spawn in fewer regions now to make the respawn more predictable.
- Isotope the Cobalt Golem now spawns with a level range.
- Increased the quantity of the spawn of Shadow Spider Breeders.
- Wild Gruok are no longer aggressive or social.
- Cedar Treants are no longer social.
- Adjusted the spawn rates of Cedar Treants on both Lesser Aradoth and New Trismus
- Corpse Flies are now appearing in the world at slightly higher levels than previously so that they match the trophy quest.
- Tremendous Sand Beetles are now appearing in the world at slightly higher levels than previously to match their trophy quest.
- Sand Scarab Harvester now spawns with a range of levels
- Bitterbranch the Massive Maple Treant now spawns with a range of levels.
- Maple Treants are no longer social.
Lots of Monsters have had their loot tables adjusted, tweaked, improved in this patch. This list includes:
- Ancient Mummy (counts as tier1 instead of tier2)
- Wind Elemental (formerly Wind Golem)
- Abscessing Aegror
- Aquamarine, Slate, Cobalt, Fire Opal, Ice, Peridot, Silver, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Slate, Iron, Malachite, Turqoise, Garnet and Jade Golems
- Umyarr the Adamantium Golem
- Small Flame Beetles will now only get 1 loot pull, but have a greater chance of it being an item and not no-treasure.
- Flame Beetles have a greater chance of loot not being no-treasure.
- Giant Ice Beetles now have a chance to drop from the ultra-rare table.
- Small Ice, Ice, Giant Sand, Brachina Beetles
- Blizzard and Sickle
- Fiery Dire, Icy Dire, and Dire Wolves
- Corpse Flies
- Winter Gruoks and Bloodsnouts
- Shadow Spiders and Purple Weavers
- Bhal'kuk Gatherers will now drop loot from their own table, so will give out Bhal'kuk Gatherer Earrings as trophies instead of Bhal'kuk Warrior Beatsticks
- Forest, Lava and Leafy Oastics
- Lesser and Greater Water Elementals
- Cedar, Elm, and Maple Treants
- Sand Scarabs now drop more loot, but have more varied loot to draw from as well.
- Guards around Sslanis will no longer protect the Gifted and are now members of the "Sslanis Militia"
- Hilary the Mason Trainer in Mahagra is now a half-giant, is now known as Hilar Torval and is wearing new clothing.
- Commander Helaerion in Kirasanct is no longer an active guard and has the chat link from his dialog removed as it was obsolete.
- Azmedai is no longer wearing training clothing.
- Tier 3 and up Scholars no longer sell Journeyman or Expert spell formula.
- Frig Tallowgar at the Imperial Outpost will now offer to attune any Gifted who is at least a level 80 adventurer or crafter.
- Grosok the Druid Trainer in Sslanis is now wearing Sslanis clothing instead of Training clothing
- Grosok's dialog is now sslikified.
- Updated the persistent dialog of Mattias so it wasn't so formulaic
- NPCs around the Nature Tower template will no longer repeatedly cast spells they don't really need to be casting at all.
- Gangaf Tagley in Dalimond is now allowing players to become Tinkerers (without the sanction of the Empire). He now properly greets Dragons and existing Tinkerers as well.
- Tiers 1 through 5 Trophy quests now offer better directions to guide players to monster locations.
- Quest Items used by the Ancient Clothing quest are now attuned
- Cleaned up the quest "Ancient Clothing", sslikified the dialog in places, and added directions for the Giant Chickens.
- Quest "The First Hunt" and "The First Hunt II" now contains better directions
- Quest "Feladan: Find a Red Maple Leaf" is now known as "Xerintha: Find a Red Maple Leaf".
- Quest "Feladan: Find a Yellow Maple Leaf" is now known as "Xerintha: Find a Yellow Maple Leaf"
- Quest "Feladan: Find a Green Maple Leaf" is now known as "Xerintha: Find a Green Maple Leaf"
- Maple Leaf quests given by Xerintha have been cleaned up, no longer require you to kill a specific number of Maple Treants to get the Leaves.
- Quest "Sslanis Militia: Battle Sugar Cane" no longer spawns the Ancient Mummy directly
- Quest "Go Bag 5 Wind Golem Materia" now calls for Wind Elementals instead of Wind Golems
- Quest "Primal Mastery X: Understanding Wind Golems" is now known as "Primal Mastery X: Understanding the Wind" and calls for Wind Elementals
- Quest "Ruxus Ruckus (Repeatable)" now uses the smallruxus keyword to track kills.
- Quest "Fish Fillets for Market Day" is now marked as repeatable
- Reorganized quest "Forest Skulk Threat I" to work a bit better under the hood.
- Quest "Attunement: Aroah Leap: Kill Blizzard the ice golem" is now known as "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap", is cleaned up, has a level 40 adventure requirement now (instead of level 20)
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap" (adventure version) to Gatekeeper Bjarn
- Quest "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah Leap: Collect 250 unspun cotton" is now known as "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap", is cleaned up, has a level 40 tradeskill requirement (instead of none)
- Quest "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap" (Tradeskill) now requires unfocused amber azulyte instead of unspun cotton.
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Aroah's Leap" (trade version) to Gatekeeper Bjorn
- Quest "Trandalar Attunement: Brandon's Shelf" (adventure/trade) now require you to be level 40
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of the Moon" (trade version) to Gatekeeper Bjorn
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of the Moon" (adventure version) to Gatekeeper Bjarn
- Quests "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of the Moon" (adventure/trade) now require you to be level 40
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of Repose" (trade version) to Gatekeeper Bjorn
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of Repose" (adventure version) to Gatekeeper Bjarn
- Quests "Trandalar Attunement: Valley of Repose" (adventure/trade) now require you to be level 40
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Rift's Edge" (trade version) to Gatekeeper Bjorn
- Added quest "Trandalar Attunement: Rift's Edge" (adventure version) to Gatekeeper Bjarn
- Quests "Trandalar Attunement: Rift's Edge" (adventure/trade) now require you to be level 40
- Quest "Attunement: Kir'Tis" is now known as "Trandalar Attunement: Kir'Tis"
- Simulated Scale of the Prime and Simulated Tempered Scale quests are now given out through Vladtmordt's Quest Book rather than persistent dialog. (His persistent dialog has been cleaned up as well.)
- Quest "Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Parsinia" now has a level 1 requirement and is in the Gatekeeper quest book
- Added directions for where to find Lantenal in quest "Draak Attunement: The Lost Colony". Also added directions on where to find the Radiant Azulyte to the quest journal.
- Reduced the number of visible steps in Investigate Karane the Historian's Tale quest.
- Quest "Noncas' Lost Sunscope (Part 2)" now tells you to locate the Academy of Tinkerers instead of locating Tochak directly. Should remove any confusion from the quest step.
- Quest "Feladan: Learn about the Feladan Protectors" now requires you to be level 61, has been cleaned up, and has been moved into Taurorand's quest book. Moved Brilthor's persistent dialog about Feladan-in-Exile into the quest.
- Quest "Ranger: Fanged Arrow-Tips" will now let you obtain it as an active Ranger regardless of whether you completed the Ranger or Non-Ranger version of the "Mani Bounty" quest.
- Quest items for the "Parsinia Quests" involving Murrina, Marcus and Barridin are now attuned and keyworded so they can be sorted.
- Updated trophies and trophy quests to reflect changes to Bloodsnouts.
- Updated trophies and trophy quests to reflect changes to Purple Weavers.
- Quest "Gold Rage III: Kill 20 Large or Tremendous Ruxus" is now known as "Gold Rage III: Wintheria's Challenge" and has also been cleaned up with better dialogue, it now accepts all varieties of Large and Tremendous Ruxus (including the named), and contains better directions.
- Quest "Gold Rage III: Wintheria's Challenge" now requires you to kill both Large and Tremendous Ruxus (instead of one or the other as before).
- Trophy type items which drop but do not have a corresponding quest are now clearly marked as being items that are no longer being collected by trophy hunters. The quests overall have been balanced to have roughly the same numbers available for each grouping, and so some trophies do not have quests, but they can be sold for coin instead. (It is a known issue that some tiers are "short" monster types but this is not changing until the appropriate tier is revamped.)
- Basic directions to guide players where to find the mobs in the trophy quests have been added for T1-T5 quests where they were missing.
- Corrected the chance of Emerald golems pulling from the "No Treasure" table.
- Corrected minor typo in quest "Alis' Squirrel Stew"
- Instructions for Empowering the Artifact (formula) now properly uses Intuition as the skill and ability for both biped and dragon adventurers.
- Quest "Town Marshall: Iron Mountains, Hollow Shells" to count 20 Large Frost Beetles instead of 1.
- Preparing I technique no longer talks about the Spinning skill in its description
- Expert Tech Kit: Sharper now requires 900 skill to scribe.
- The hallway model of the character creation zone has been redone.
- Quest "Warrior's Quest: Put the Reanimated Warriors to Rest!" feedback message will now properly confirm you killed six undead.
- Expert Primal Attack spell formula is now part of the T5 Loot General Rare table.
- Added a feedback message in quest "Jemmei's Late Delivery" when you have gathered sufficient rose quartz.
- Sshranu the Alchemist Trainer will now properly greet existing Alchemists.
- Morrigan the Alchemist Trainer now confirms you have joined the Alchemist school.
- Blighted Bronze-Sandstone Health Chest and Blighted Bronze-Sandstone Health Wing Scale have had their Max Quantity and Quantity fields updated so that they will no longer go invisible in someone's pack upon use.
- Pale Hatchlings and Ghostly Dragons will now properly be counted when they are killed as part of the "Tooth and Claw VI: Academy of Draak" quest.
- Grosok the Druid Trainer in Sslanis will no longer offer the quest "Seek the Druid Trainer in Dalimond" as it is obsolete.
- Corpse Fly Wing now lists that it is also used in Statistic: Speed II and Statistic: Health II.
- Dark Amethyst Armor crystal now requires you to be level 20 to use it.
- Radiant Divinia Crystal will now proc the proper effect when socketed.
- Weapon Tech Kits "Moravvis' Rune of Flame" and "Bone Seeker" now attune items on install and can only be used once.
- Technique "Spell: Scorn I" will now apply the proper effect when it procs.
- Sslanis Militia: Basic Stores Report no longer sends players to Janner (who is now in Feladan), but to Amonsu in Kion.
- Lt. Torrek now has followers again, though the marauders he's hired to help protect him are better equipped now. They will count for those who are helping Ssoren with the quest Sslanis Marshall Quest: The Honored Dead Part 3
- Quest "Medallion of the Storms" no longer requires the Blighted Storm Core to exist. This will fix the disabling quest problem.
- Quest "Burning Archer: 07 - Speak with Tomas Alerras in Dalimond" now sends the player to New Rachival instead of the Tower of Wizardy to find Archwizard Thurid
- Skill range for Yew Sap and Water in the Expert Leather Tannin formulas corrected
- Skill range for Yew Bark and Water in the Expert Hide Tannin formulas corrected
- Quest "Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Sslanis" now requires you to be level 1 in at least one school
- Quest "Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Lower Bridgeview" will now allow you to be level 1 in either an adventure or trade school
- Scale of Revelry will again do "revelry" damage. Note: This will not work against the Machine of Inhibition (by design).
- Redbacked spiders (all types) are once again social creatures and will help one another if being attacked if they are close enough together.
- Quests involving Bramdin Jones now correctly direct players to Bristugo, not Dalimond, in the quest journal.
- Removed all Galewind and Refreshing Breeze abilities from the Wind Elemental school
- Cave Crawler Hatchlings are now named properly (they were named Breeders)
- Training Rune Stylus now properly caps Scribing
- Training Fabric Scissors now properly cap Papermaking
- Added constraint to quest "Draak Attunement: The Lost Colony" so that only dragons who are lairshapers and thus able to complete the quest will be offered it.
- Quest "Go Bag 5 Brownback Claws" now properly asks and expects Brownback Claws instead of Skulls
- Quest "Outfitter: Rough Day's Work" will now properly delete the Rough Hide Gloves instead of giving you more.
- Quest "Outfitter: Replenish The Village's Stock of Flax Spools" has had its name corrected so the village of NEw Trismus is no longer desiring Fax, but now desires Flax.
- Harbingers is spelled correctly in the description for the Elixir of the Myloc's Focus.
- Quest "Learn to Change Your Form" will now properly give Soul Fragments to anyone on the quest who does not already have them in inventory.
- Damage from the Experimental Fire Shield is now unstoppable.
- Players should still be offered the Ancient RoP quest now whether they completed the pre-revamped adult RoP or the post revamped adult RoP.
- Quest "Draak Attunement: I Speak For This One" now will count either the pre-revamp or post revamped Helian RoP quest.
- Spirit Ward formula now drops from the Formulatrons
- Noncas' Bi-directional Scanner will now show up properly in the left palm when equipped.
- Formula "Expert Tech Kit: Piercing Winds" now properly lists Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm instead of Weaker Ghost Vapor as a resource requirement.
- Updated the descriptions of Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm and Weaker Ghost Vapor to resolve Piercing Winds I.
- Removed a bad chat link from the quest Collect All The Bitter Pickle Bottle Caps. Also set the quest to only be repeatable a maximum of 10 times.
- Players can now teleport to the unused former "training" islands from Genevia. These islands have been renamed as "Resort" rather than "Training" to avoid confusion.
- Token Of Esteem, which was erroneously marked as not tradeable and not removable in the last delta, now can be traded or deleted as they should.
- Achievement quest "Earn Title: Keymaster" now properly says Keymster not Keymaker within the quest.
- The Tempest Golems have returned to the lake around Sanctuary.
- Tinkerer now requires 100 Metalworking instead of 100 Sculpting as before.
- Tinkerer Trainers now tell you properly that you need Metalworking (not Sculpting)
- Trophy quests for T1 through T5 have undergone a massive audit for this patch. It was discovered that trophies for T1 and T2 were erroneously giving out the same amount of coin as they did experience. This has been fixed. T3, T4 and T5 trophy quests now also give the same amount of coin in each level grouping. All trophy quests can be completed 10 times for full experience, and unlimited number of times for half experience beyond that. All trophy quests are now grouped by level range according to the level of the monsters that drop the trophy, and new quests are offered every 5 levels (at levels 1, 6, 11, 16 etc) and are aligned with the trophy hunters appropriate to their tier.
- All ADV schools should now properly receive the Intuition Ability; All CRFT schools should now properly receive the Ingenuity ability. Both now work properly to give players the skill needed to use.
- Grave Dust can now be harvested from Sarcophagi when using an Istarian Army Knife (bipeds) or Intuition Ability (dragons).
- Go Bag 5 Large Sand Beetle Compound Eyes quest has now been properly marked as obsolete and will no longer be offered by trophy hunters.