- Fixed decal textures on dragon wings going out of bounds with certain spot decals.
- Bloodletter Wildling, Worker, Brute, Savage now use new texture
- Grave Miasma no longer can be dispelled (from spell teched with Cleanse)
- Typo: Rare Ingredient: Fennel Tales quest
- Emblem of The Gifted previously could not be used to get the title on characters who did some old version of the quest and didn’t meet requirements.
- Ice Barrier I-IV will now give particle effects to target (yourself or friendly target)
- Typo fixed in Slate Crest: Pestilence I.
- Terrorized now increases delay and recycle by 10% (not 110%)
- Encouraged now reduces delay and recycle by 10% (no longer increases it by 90%)
- Piercing Winds tech effect will now silently fail on conflict
- Amulet of Scorpus now uses an armor crystal icon
- Death Hounds in the Land of the Exile now get ½ as much health as before
- Incorporeal Shift and Transformation now allows damage from spells and reduces incoming physical damage by 60% (rather than 100%)
- Incorporeal Shift now lasts 10s (down from 20s) and is no longer received by monsters under level 20
- Incorporeal Transformation will show up in a monster’s list of buffs
- Some monsters had two types of incorporeal buff, rendering them completely invulnerable to all damage. This has been corrected.
- Critical Strike, Mangle and Throw Spear now provide bonus damage in Offensive Stance
- Blinding Shot, Armor Piercing Shot, Armor Piercing Attack, Crippling Shot, Long Shot, Heart Seeker, Tactical Strike, and Thorn Shot now deals more damage from Focused Stance instead of Attuned.
- Rangers now get Thorn Shot starting at level 14 and every 12 levels thereafter.
- Rapture (Resurrection Immunity) will now reduce all damage from Physical, Ethereal, Unstoppable, and Simple types to 0.
- Purple Spider Frailty Venom is now known as Weaver Frailty Venom, is classified as a poison, and can no longer be dispelled.
- Brighter Spider Acidic Venom is now known simply as Acidic Venom, is classified as a poison, and can no longer be dispelled.
- Armored Stance now properly uses Orange instead of LightBlue
- Rapid Fire Stance no longer conflicts with other stances.
- Mind over Body I now uses Focused (Green) Stance instead of Attuned (Blue) Stance
- Than’kuk now have less health
- Diluted Superior Antidote no longer saves on logout (note: this is okay because it only lasts 2 seconds)
- Gift of Ebbe’it now fails on conflict and saves on logout when it gives Lethal Poison Immunity
- Kwellen Hide now has a quality of 5 and requires 800-1050 skill to harvest.
- Master Antidote now requires 2 Scorpion Tail Stingers at minimum skill (was 3)
- Stygian Scorpions now get less health
- Cave Crawler Hatchlings are now smaller than before
- Cave Crawler Breeders are now larger than before and get more health as well
- Geleon’s Master Scroll no longer protects against spell attacks and reduces incoming physical damage by 60%.
- Dragon Adventurer’s receive Ethereal Claw at level 21. Ethereal Claw is a self buff that recycles every 120s and causes your non-special melee attacks to be ethereal for 30s.
- Ethereal Blade can now be used on other players, is now masterable, but its effect only lasts 30s (down from 60s). Does not work with special attacks.
- Reaver’s now get Ethereal Blade 2 at level 45 which cannot be used on other players, lasts for 60s, but is not masterable. It can be used with special attacks.