- Gambling Hall Statues added to player plots. These statues require special Mold to build, purchased from Analuus with Casino Tokens:
- Statue of Ashlander Vandus
- Statue of Dragon
- Statue of Grenaden
- Statue of Saris Warrior
- Statue of Silver Dragon
- Statue of Sslik
- Slotbot, on Large Gambling Den, properly works on all bets
- Trials of the Gifted: The Trials of the Completed quest now correctly displays the final quest (from Krianos) when greeting him. Trials of the Gifted (Missing Ability) quest now appears correctly if you’ve previously completed above quest, but have not received Title Ability (ie you completed the old/obsolete quest from Pratt (who didn’t award emblem/title).
- Pratt no longer does run animation when walking
- Jade Wolves now drop Jade Ears instead of Desert Wolf Fangs. Jade Flank and Animal Hide can be gathered from their corpses.
- Trader Gokkai at Desert Shores now sells two new dishes for Confectioners.
- Armor of the Watcher now modifies Ethereal Armor by 150 (up from 100)
- Dragon Adventurers now receive new Combat Stances, replacing the old ones. The new stances are:
- Conqueror (Bonus to T&C, Melee Damage, Counts as Offensive/Red)
- Primalist (Bonus to Primal, Spell Damage, Counts as Attuned/Blue)
- Soldier (Bonus to Armor, Reduce incoming Physical Damage, Counts as Defensive/LightBlue)
- Flame (Bonus to DBreath, Chance to Weaken Target To Future Breath Attacks, Counts as Focused/Green)
- Protector (Increase to Healing, Counts as Shielded/Orange)
- Adept (Bonus to MagicDefense, Reduce incoming SPell Damage, COunts as Alerted/Yellow)
- Terror (Chance to Cause Terrified on Ranged Non-Spell attack, Counts as Passive/Purple)
- Quest “Attunement to Aedan” now requires Dragons to be level 21 Adventurer to pick it up
- Metal, Fabric and Leather Armors as well as Metal and Wooden Shields now use Rating instead of Current Level.
- Pumpkin Pants tech kit effect now properly applies the Pumpkin Pants appearance.
- Rift monsters will once again do normal damage, but have significantly more health.
- Skeleton Mages now receive the same amount of MagicDefense and Evasion as player mages.
- Skeleton Clerics now receive the same amount of MagicDefense and Evasion as player clerics.
- Sanguine Mace can now be used at level 15 and its base damage is now 15-19 (up from 12-15).
- Commander Vekh will now use a Summoned Dusky Broadsword instead of a Blade of Destruction and no longer receives Flame Spear.
- Confused 1 and 2 will now conflict with one another.
- Coin Purses, Wallets, Belts, Sacks, Pouches and Bags will now grant significantly more coin when used than before.
- Power Strike II correctly uses Offensive stance, instead of Shield stance
- Ritual Pylons can now be damaged.
- Elith the Disgraced can now only be damaged when all Ritual Pylons are down.
- Bronze Golems are now smaller than their larger, Bronze Boulder Golem cousins.
- Bronze and Bronze Boulder Golem spawns at Miner’s Mound on Lesser Aradoth are now slower, but there are more of them.
- Primal Chains now recycles every 25s (up from 10s), has a shared recycle of 25% (instead of 100%), only applies its debuff on a hit (not a hit, dodge, parry or block)
- Primal Burst will now only apply its debuff on a hit (not a hit, dodge, parry or block)
- Portals added to Upper Bridgeview and Bridgeview that allow players to teleport back to Kion.