- Gambling Statues will now return Statue Mold novian on deconstruction
- Two new Gambling Statues added: Golden and Diamond Dragon Statue
- Seal of the Clerical Order tech kit will now properly have a 5% chance to heal on incoming non-spell hits.
- Nature’s Path will now properly share it’s cooldown with Sprint when used first.
- Reklar’s Winds of Fury and Demonskin Armor effects will no longer conflict with each other and other augmentations.
- Four new Gifts has been added: Gift of Colossus, Gift of Shroud, Gift of Brawler and Gift of Hunter. Formulas can be purchased from scholar and spellcrafter trainers.
- Determination is now known as Ancestral Determination and will provide lower bonus to strength, but higher direct melee damage increment. Statistic loss for tradeskills bonuses will be compensated by a new set of special crafting Gifts in future updates.
- Primal Roar is now known as Drulkar’s Focus and will provide lower bonus to power, but higher direct spell damage increment. Statistic loss for tradeskills bonuses will be compensated by a new set of special crafting Gifts in future updates.
- Demon’s Aegis:
- Threat mod is now 300%
- Demonic Embrace will overwrite other Heal over Time
- Demonic Embrace now heals for 10% of health
- Icons for Velocity Crystals and Master Instructions for Empowering the Artifact formulas now display icon correctly.
- Gift of Resistance and Resilience now have proper level constraints, modify incoming attacks by the proper percentage and only apply on certain incoming damage types (instead of converting incoming damage).
- Fixed quest “Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): The Hammer of Kings” to correct a plot hole regarding Ganesh, the Spirit of Dralnok, and the Thom’Dorogath.
- Gon Hughes, Reaver Trainer will now respond to link clicks.
- 15th Anniversary Khutit’s and Hatchling’s Diamond Head Scale now limits fly height and fly speed to 0 to prevent them from flying.
- Following quest crystals had their hoard value reduced to 0 so they can’t be accidently hoarded:
- The Fangs of Fury
- The Primal Rage
- Lasting Embers
- Darkstaff’s Armor Crystal Fragment
- Darkstaff’s Crystal Fragment
- Vrylliak in Dralk has become Dragon Appearance Vendor. He now sells:
- Formula: Dragon Tail Blade
- Formula: Dragon Spiky Ball Tail
- Blight-Infused Dragon Costumes. Thank you daemon-illusionum for the texture!
- Galactic Dragon Costumes. Thanks to Zaroclaw for the base texture!
- Imperial Vendor Frig Tallowar no longer sells Expert Shield formulas. Those can still be purchased from Expert Armorer Trainer. Coin values of the Master formulas he sells has been slightly adjusted so they require an exact amount of tokens (since he doesn’t give change). In many cases, this will save you a token.
- Fiery Rift vendor Aratanosh has also had a very small handful of price adjustments
- Blue Jay and Dragon’s Blue Jay Shoulder pets are now tradable
- Player lair decorations:
- Lair chambers
- Spell Forge chambers
- Gem Shaper chambers
- Smelting chambers
- Reklar’s Tower Shield has received two new textures and new model! You can pick texture in Item Creation Window in tricking options.
- Reklar’s Tower Shield now correctly uses Armor Frame in addition to other resources to create (was using Armor Plate twice and therefore appearing as 1 Armor Plate and no Armor Frame as intended).
- All Trophy Hunter quests have been updated to make it easier to turn-in multiple trophies at a time. When you complete the quest, the same quest will appear, to easily click again (vs finding the same quest in the long list). Else another link to Show All quests is available.
- Spring is coming to Istaria. Ssaulios in New Brommel has acquired new lovely pets for sale: cow, chicken, sheep and brown deer.
- Hasera Steelclaw is looking for new Disciples
- Quests added to Oasis of Brethil
- PvP Team A and PvP Team B will now reduce death point fade time on death
- Decoration added
- Abigail Vrisk has been moved to small camp on west side of the city
- Special NPCs, Anarie, Rocznica, Analuus, Nadia, have been moved to Trade Center on east side of the city
- Tirrish finally built his house… but continues to work on construction as a hobby
- Minor expansion in sizes to some nearby plots and lairs
- Rhahool has been moved to newly built Bristugo Store next to Jonis’ house
- Jonas Albion, imperial vaultkeeper, has moved into town in Bristugo Store
- Help the city get pretty by building planters and other community projects!
- Lightning Blast and Primal Lightning Blast now have elementally appropriate icons. (Blue for primal and green for nature.)
- Mirror of Merrasat, Vial of Sacred Sand, Paw of Bar’Akath, Galt’s Chisel, Reliquary Pattern, and Reliquary of the Saris now have their own unique icons.
- 15th Anniversary pets and related items now have their own unique icons.
- The effect of the “Armor Cleaning Kit” technique now reads “Armor Cleaning Kit” instead of its temporary in-development name.
- The Armor Cleaning Kit can now remove effects from leg armor.
- The obsolete crystals Misty Peridot Crystal, Sugent Peridot Crystal, and Sizzling Beveled Stone now properly use the weapon crystal icon.
- Darkstaff’s Small Crystal Fragment now properly uses the armor crystal icon and is a black color to be distinguishable.
- Accolade of Expedition (Body) - an obsolete crystal - now properly uses the armor crystal instead of a weapon crystal icon.
- Nature’s Path’s shared recycle percent is now 25%.
- Monster bite abilities that give Bleed 1 is now a 9s DoT (down from 15-45s) and ticks every 3s (down from 6s)
- Treant Bark Regeneration buff now lasts for 300s
- Knight of Creation’s Shield Slam now recycles every 20s (down from 30s)
- KnoC’s Blinding Strike is now guaranteed to blind the target on a successful hit (instead of ½ the time)
- Land Magister Burdington has departed for unknown locations.
- Abominations now receive some skills which will make their abilities more impactful.
- Guardian ability, Morning Dew, is now an Aura that cleanses beneficial effects from enemies. The aura buff lasts for 30 minutes, pulses every 30s and has a 15m range.
- Morning Dew 1 and 2 will both cleanse 1 buff from the target
- Morning Dew 3 is no longer masterable and will cleanse 2 buffs from the target
- Morning Dew 4 is no longer masterable and will cleanse 3 buffs from the target.
- Some monsters in the Dead Pool now do blight damage for all non-spell attacks.