Monsters will properly despawn quickly ( 30 seconds ) after being looted
Update how monsters despawn to ensure they are not left “dangling”
- Allow teleport event to specify rotation so player ends up facing where they need to be looking / going
- Allow a spawn region to also specify a rotation for monsters spawned. This is used with monsters that don’t move, and need a fixed rotation
- Allow monsters to have dynamic abilities / items so they can switch out when spawned
- Allow quest steps to popup a text block for books, scrolls and other text
- Allow AquireItem quest trigger to advance a quest if an augmentation is received
- Get partial XP for crafting done using non-primary school skills
- If the existing structure, or structure intended to built doesn't have a valid polygon for testing, still allow the structure to be built.
- If structure is built unlimited, then was only allowing 1 to be built
- Ablative Trigger should fire OnTimerEnd if present
- Correct feedback message for price / percentages "I'll list your <item name for..."
- Streamline how appearance information is sent / stored on the server.
- Correct calculation of damage modifier bMaximumDamage so that it always does 100% of the damage