- Lore Master now properly awards Epic Award VIII once more.
- Removed to-hit bonus to Urn Hammer and Hot Prism as they are set to automatically hit.
- Adjusted the hoard cost of Ravage 1 (to 200) and 3 (to 2200)
- Quest “Attunement: Lerena” can only be completed once
- Enormous Jade Snarlers can now only be gathered from while dead, not alive.
- Quest “Outfitter: Unsinged Fingers” will now show up as the same color (and have the same icon) as other outfitter quests
- Gaeta Ironforge, Elenna, and Reffis Ironforge on New Trismus are no longer labeled as trainers.
- Punctuation and Grammar Fixes in quests:
- “Attunement: Winter Vale”.
- “Tazoon Region: Attunement to Dryart”.
- “The Lone Wolf: Spare the Lone Wolf”.
- “Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 4)”
- “Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 5)”
- Spellings of Aerlinneil in “Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 2)”
- “The Blood-Magic of the Welger (Part 2)”.
- “The Darkness at Dusk (Part 1)”.
- “The Darkness at Dusk (Part 2)”.
- “The Darkness at Dusk (Part 4)”.
- “The Mysterious Balit's Island”.
- “Dragon’s Reach X: The Bigger They Are”
- “Introduction to Fortshire”
- Punctuation and Grammar Fixes in NPC dialogue:
- Scale-Guard Kerrak’s standard dialogue
- Sergeant Ral Ortos’ standard dialogue
- Fixed description of Disconcert to mention increasing the spell casting delay instead of lowering it.
- Set Protection buff to only work with Physical and Ethereal attacks (won’t impact Unstoppable).
- Fixed spelling of Galderos on the Galderos’ Flurry trinket.
- Reduced the hoard cost of Silver Strike to 10, 30, 60, 100, 150, 210, 280, 360, 450, and 550.
- Reversed the hoard cost of Refreshing Breeze back to its original values.
- Reduced the hoard cost of Ravage to 75, 275, and 475
- Reduced the hoard cost of Galewind to 25, 50, 95, 150 and 215.
- Corrected the description of Dancing Rapier.
- Green Cashier’s greet message now properly opens in new window (was main chat)
- Kerian no longer sits on a Stoneworking Pedestal.
- Rose Stemmed Papyrus Plants don’t spawn in water anymore in the Frozen Wastes.
- Fixed a trap near a wall of the Lookout Camp.
- Fixed Promissory Note and Ring description.
- Fixed directions in quest “Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 4)”.
- Quest “Revion's Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 1)” will now remove the Old Heart-Shaped Locket
- Removed extra line breaks after some dialogue in quest “Revion’s Quest: An Ancient Curse (Part 5)”
- Fixed water in New Trismus and in area near Frozen Wastes
- Fixed school requirements on Scholar Scroll quests from Geleon
- Quest “Scholar: Cold Feet” now sends the player to Bortol instead of Revion.
- Imp Soulslashers (regular and engorged) will no longer spam Vampiric Touch repeatedly, but will instead have an always-on buff.
- Monsoon will now drop Tier 6 slivers
- Quest “Prove Your Worth At Wolf Hunting” now mentions Jade Snarlers in the dialogue.
- Quest “Gold Rage II: Wintheria's Quest” now requires you to be level 35 (not 40).
- Forcefield Shatterer ability now needs to consume a Forcefield Presence augmentation to work.
- Quests “Kion Militia Needs Assistance” and “Kion Militia Needs Help” are now obsolete and no longer offered by NPCs.
- Elial the Mercenary is no longer harvestable when dead.
- Fixed Item name modifier for technique “Blighted Weapon Damage Convert: Energy” to be spelled correctly as Energy Striking