- Right click on pets to set a custom scale so they can be much smaller
- Consignor feedback message will always state the correct consignment period (28 days)
- The Item creation window now widens the left pane instead of the middle when being resized.
- The number of charges a Blighted item has now appears in the inventory grid view.
- Added an error message if there’s an issue with the world cache that’s stopping the client from starting.
- The “You remember you have a better tool” feature has returned and is hopefully fully working this time! This feature can now be turned off entirely via an option as well now.
- The detail object system (which places objects within buildings and lairs) has been updated to function more consistently and ensure objects are always placed in the right location within buildings.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory bulk and stack capacities on the client wasn’t matching what it really was on the server.
- Fixed an issue where the invisible Casting bar can cover up UI elements, preventing those elements from being clicked (this was the cause of hotkey buttons that couldn’t be clicked or other window clicking issues).
- It’s no longer possible to trade with NPCs who have no capability to trade (before the trade window came up, but nothing happened).
If you are a Linux user, the updated patcher forces all the game files to be lower case, which may cause issues. Please see the KB for steps to correct the problem.