Hatchlinghood!

Some of my favorite memories as the young and very adventurous hatchling, Heartshadow.
  1. The snow was pretty. The ice beetles that attacked from nowhere were not.
  2. Peering out at the blight after running up a very exhausting and seemingly-endless flight of stairs. This was shortly followed by leaping OFF of the...
  3. The fabled two-headed dragon!
  4. The last thing anyone saw of Heartshadow before he became an adult.
  5. Attended a dragon picnic! After discovering that I could just barely run the length of the pool without dying of oxygen loss, I challenged Zexoin to...
  6. Heartshadow once again getting into places that are likely to eat him.
  7. Shymmer and her lover are interrupted by a noisy hatchling whilst trying to get some peace and quiet.
  8. Relaxing after a hard day's... dragon-ing in a warm lava bath.
  9. Heartshadow is NOT impressed that even the mushrooms are bigger than he is.
  10. Ever wondered how Dragons speak with each oher long distance? Wonder no more!
  11. "Is this a new form of Withered Aegis?!" 

"No, it's just Heartshadow playing in the mystical death crystals again. *sigh* "
  12. So, Kaa finally got his comeuppance!  
I was particularly proud of this achievement since I ran ALL THE WAY DOWN to Kaa on my own, and finished him...
  13. Skihlairk, another good friend, and her friend Srain.
  14. Collection of assorted hatchlings just chilling in the middle of New Trismus.
  15. Aurakvoar wants to play Leapfrog too!  
Run, Heart, run!
  16. Best friends! Awww.
  17. Dare he walk through the blighted gates into the necropolis beyond? Of course he dares, he's Heartshadow after all!
  18. Trying to take Kaa solo at level 47 isn't such an easy task...
  19. Making sure the Ruxus don't eat young Avalina!
  20. Playing leapfrog with foster mother, Miira.
  21. Fond memories of a hatchlinghood well spent. Awww.
  22. "Aaaaaargh!"
Showing pictures 1 to 22 of 22