View Poll Results: What faction are you?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lunus

126 60.87%
  • Helian

81 39.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lunus or helian?

Blue Hasia

Default Lunus or helian?

Lets see how many lunus and helians dragons there are. if you are not an adult dragon yet vote which path you will take for your rop.

Lunus is winning! Quick, another Helian vote! ^^

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

I expect Lunus to be higher for the simple reason that the RoP is easier. Some people did Lunus because it was easier.

My dragon Segorian_bounty is a lunas, but he is more open to bipeds then most lunas, and he loves his fiendish snacks
    Segorian_Bounty - Elder Adult Dragon - Chaos
    Mearis - Saris - All around biped crafter - Chaos
    ....Toooo many alts to list them all

Hyacinthe

Lunus here too..

My mentor was a Lunus. A kind dragon, but fierce in combat. I looked up to him a lot growing up.

There will be more Lunus for a lot of reason:

Lunus' RoP is way easier than the Helian.
    - Less crafting required.
    - Less BIG bosses that can't be done without the phylactry.

Because a lot of newbies want their wing NOW, will begs to get hoard and PL, there will be more Lunus as it require less effort from them.
    THe last few hatchling on which I did a who during their RoP were all close to 30-32/30
    High enough for a PL lunus to go through their RoP, far from the requirement an Helian would need.

Maybe if the DEV would give 'transmutation' bonus to our scaleforge, we would see more Helian. On of the things that push people to the Lunus is the 400 or so Transmutations (which we can't get any machine bonus on) and the Gold fragment Vs the Silver one.

Lets face it, Lunus are more a beginner faction while the Helian is more a Journeyman one.

The spells is also one of the slowest repeatable around at 5 seconds recycling.

Also, Lunus are the Dev's pets.
    - They get all the new trainers in their home town.
    - They get all the cool abilities when the helians gets their cancelled. (Gold Rage Vs Gold Surge)
    - They get the most interesting events at their location.

When you read comments (on IRC or the board) from some of the DEV that sound a lot like Helians is an inferiors 'race', it's quite evident new people will go the other way.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Hyacinthe

The Lunus RoP IS very soloable at low levels. I know of one brave Lunus by the name of Nofo Moss who soloed his Right around 32. Its difficult but achievable.

I liked Lunus for the Lore. Not because it had the lowest requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinthe
    The Lunus RoP IS very soloable at low levels. I know of one brave Lunus by the name of Nofo Moss who soloed his Right around 32. Its difficult but achievable.

I liked Lunus for the Lore. Not because it had the lowest requirements.
    Esh cannot be solo'd at level 32. Esh and Entombed are the hardest parts of Lunus RoP. Kaa is helian's hardest. all are soloable once you get t5 scales.

Well I'm Lunus and took that path not because of that RoP was easier (When it came ingame it was not easy, there were not many lvl 100 bipeds around (btw i did my RoP at 50/40 :P))

And also, I'm not a Biped-Hugger, let's dominate the lesser races!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

I chose Lunus. Funny thing, the two players who were my mentors, were also Lunus

But, naturally, when I make another dragon someday, that one will be a member of the Helian faction.

Hyacinthe

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    Esh cannot be solo'd at level 32. Esh and Entombed are the hardest parts of Lunus RoP. Kaa is helian's hardest. all are soloable once you get t5 scales.
    I'm sorry if you don't believe it. Nofo was offered assistance by myself and a few other dragons in our guild. He turned us all down. He had one elder dragon with him when he faced shadow dragon but still did it himself. And no he didn't have T5 scales.

All will believe what they wish.

There is no way he took down Esh by himself. Maybe...MAYBE the entombed soul but definatly not esh. He would be very lucky if he could even land any hits on him at level 32. I've seen esh wipe the ground with level 100s. Let alone a level 32. I don't believe he soled him at 32 for a second. And having someone stand back and heal you isn't soloing something either, it that is what was done.
    This space for sale or rent. PST for pricing.

Astrianna

I am a Helian Dragon

lunus and always will be

~Saphire
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Another Helian here. I chose Helian because I thought that the Helian RoP because of higher requirements and for my level at the time 30/41 it was. That and I don't believe in that ruling bipeds with an iron claw thing or that they are all bad. They give such good scritches after all! ^^

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Hyacinthe

Quote Originally Posted by Asteral
    There is no way he took down Esh by himself. Maybe...MAYBE the entombed soul but definatly not esh. He would be very lucky if he could even land any hits on him at level 32. I've seen esh wipe the ground with level 100s. Let alone a level 32. I don't believe he soled him at 32 for a second. And having someone stand back and heal you isn't soloing something either, it that is what was done.
    Belive what you will.

Seth

Lunus cause I wanna keep the Naka duskael were the belong under the dragons foot and retore us to our former glory as the rulers of Istaria.

^_^ Helian here. Because I'm not a gung-ho slayer-of-many-things, and I tend to sit on my scaly behind and craft when I'm not doing level quests. ^_^; So...yeah, kind of a scholar/crafter rather than warrior.

That doesn't mean I can't get my claws bloody though... XD *eats some more ice golem snow cones*

What if you have a dragon of each faction? I voted Lunus because thats which one I was first.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Talking the only reason i am a lunis is caus i love sloughtering mobs

i hate crafting i will do it to help out hachlings with there dragons (claws and scales up to lv 40 ) but other than that i hate crafting

LUNIS RULS !!!!!!!!

Thread Information