Thread: True Ancient size

Default True Ancient size

View Dragons in there proper size that, the we have been shown for 2 years, but at last min was taking away. Click the link in my sig, the ancient size download is second page of the flash.

imported_Drakarr

Default Re: True Ancient size

Once again, DL'ed with the installer, only have one thing to say........I'M HUGE!!!!!!![:|]

thanks blue for making the dl mods area with cool stuff for dragons and bipeds [Y]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

UPDATE: now added a fix to the bounding box of the ancient dragons. I tested this on my machine and I have been able to click things right next to me with ease and aven a biped that wondered on my paw i clicked with ease were before it would be selecting me.

Oh big time agree, I would love it if I could just use the bounding box fix!
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

actuallly getting stuck on stuff or not being able to move in close enough is caused by the bounding box.
    I too have the problem with the stairs in front of the portal.
    I also cannot move in close to some buildings.
    If I use the original dragona_u.ent (the bounding box file) I dont have these problems.
    In both cases I use the old model.

Blue? Maybe you can make some minor adjustments to he bounding box?
    The step problem seems to be this line:
    float boundVolWalkStepHeight = .25

In the original file it is:
    float boundVolWalkStepHeight = 1.0

I think that one line didn't need to be adjusted.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

remove all dragon model related files from resources override except dragona_u.ent
    Then you will have only the bounding box
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

thanks cobal on that tip, that fixed the issue on not being able to walk into the craft cave look for the update version tongiht when i get off of work.

ok new version is uploaded[Y]

thank you blue hasia![Y]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

I love the bounding box fix blue its awesome! [Y][B]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Scree

Is there any way to combine the Ancient Size mod with the Beta Casting mod?

It looks like the ancient mod overwrites this one (or vice versa), but I'd love to have the ancient size and the casting mod if at all possible.

This one I mean: http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=84383

BTW - while it's great all the mods are in place... I hate exe files because I have no way of controlling what they install and where to, so if I need to / want to remove anything, it takes a ton of digging.
    Hence I don't install them. At all. Ever. Especially if it accesses the registry.

there should be no crashing of the ancient size mod and the beta testing mod. I have both of theminstaled on my machine and they both work.

Also making my things into .exe installers makes it easy on my part. it should also not be messing with your reg since I had no clue how to set themwhen i made the installers to take adv of the reg function of it. I left that part out and made it so the installer of the mod has to seek out the HZ folder them selves when they install my mods.

What link?

Use the links in Cobal's post - u got original sizes, original casting animation, and the texture fixes there

Thread Information