Thread: How are my dragon mates doing ?

Default How are my dragon mates doing ?

Hey there again [:D]As I am caught in my demise of work, Iam only able to view all those lovely things you seem to get to do. I hope arop is on unity just as it is on chaos and that you all are proud ancients already. Whats the status on Dragon Lairs btw ? [H]

Default Re: How are my dragon mates doing ?

...rotten - my ARoP has been borked for 6 weeks and nothing is being done...

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

I'm quite the contrary, I'm doin' just great. I felt I deserved that my ARoP go smoothly after what shock and horrors I had to go through for the first RoP. Obviously I do feel bad for those who's progress is currently frozen, it seems there's a fair few stuck with the problem. :/

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

And the dragon lairs should be going out to Blight server this month for testing. No ETA for live servers, much depends on how many problems they find during the test. I hope soon, though.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

doh Iam really sorry to hear that suhl [:S] It must be extremely frustrating to wait on GNs reply in a matter like that. I hope they ever wake up and help. Deleting and redoing does not help ? I remember we had issues with rop at time and doing it again helped.

Btw, do we need a certain crafter level for arop ? Just in caseI ever get the time to try [:(]

No crafting required Ivy
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Good to see ya Ivy!
    I'm just getting over food poisoning - not fun!
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

doh food poisoning [:|] I hope you get healthy again quick ! If it was some restaurants fault be sure to organise some spraycans and decorate it in the right manner from the outside while the rest of the city is sleeping.

I have the biggest hope to get a few days off soon to hopefully play some horizons again. Would be so great. I havent really had any vacation for almost 3 years and work is piling [:'(] So .. how hard is that Arop stuff ? [:D]

OMG I just remembered that I had collected some golem fragments for you and forgot to give them to you the last day I was able to play ! Blergh dont let me forget about that when we meet again during the next few weeks hopefully [:^)] If you still need them that is [:$]

Depends on how far you managed it earlier. The very first leg has some named mob hunting on which a group is recommended; some of them are quite dangerous to solo. Afterwards, the very last bit that takes place in the realm of the Rift definitely needs a group - those those bosses there are tough. Only dragons on ARoP or ancients who have completed it can enter the Rift, so an all-dragon team is the only way.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

To my shame I must admit that Iam not totally aware how far Iam. For sure I already finished the first 2 parts of Arop, Uro and Daedra have been sweeties and helped me a lot with those killing parts. I remember it ended when I was standing in front of the dragon right next to the rift, he told me to return later as there were no further parts released, but Iam not sure if that means I did the first 2 or the first 3 parts.

Might have just been the first part, not sure. Did you do a lot of running back and forth between npc's on the riddles?
    As for the frags, I think I have enough now-no worries. [:D]

yeah I remember that I did a lot of running around after those killing parts aswell [:)] Running was part 2 and I surely completed that, but I cant remember if I did part 3.

How many parts are there ? 4 I think ? Whats part 3 like ? Its a bit hard to see where part 3 starts in the walkthrough [:$]

Going on what you were doing yesterday in game you are very close to the stage Im at, just about to fight the guardians. If you got to this stage and are about today in about an hours time Im hoping to get in and start fighting them. Be cool if you could join.

I got extremely lucky yesterday and ran into an Arop group in the rift ( thanks so much for taking me with you everyone ! *AE HUG* ) and Iam an ancient now. However I should be online this evening at about 8pm latest if I dont have to do too many extra hours and would be very happy to help.

I made it to ancient yesterday, big tks to Mytzi, Ozy, Uro, Varan, Meph and Faf (who also reached ancient).
    Watch your tail Uro.... [6]

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Dang that must've took place earlier in the day 'cause I didn't hear of you going for the Rift part. I missed out. :/

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

...u should stop eating poison then - fnarr fnarr

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra
    Good to see ya Ivy!
    I'm just getting over food poisoning - not fun!

imported_Zippo

Always a pleasure to help out [:D]

Thread Information