Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga, request for information, please.

Default Re: Manga, request for information, please.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70987

Here ya go, IRC Details.

It is sticked, although admitedly not in the most convienent forum. The News forum isn't terribly visited.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

not very detailed instructions

...how about attaching our heads properly 1st..?

Quote Originally Posted by Khoal
    There's nothing holding anyone out of IRC.
    Some of us have jobs we must go to during the time the developers are in chat.

As for the information on how to connect, I found that easily enough. But again, it is fairly useless to me while I am at work.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    ...Some of us have jobs we must go to during the time the developers are in chat.

As for the information on how to connect, I found that easily enough. But again, it is fairly useless to me while I am at work.
    You don't have to be active in IRC to get good information. If you have a home PC, use an IRC client, log in early in the morning, and then leave for work. When you get home, review the chat logs. (And you might be surprised how late some of the Devs stay in the office!)

I typically keep IRC active in the background of my office computer, and check it when I have the time. If it's a slow day, I'm more active in IRC. If I'm really busy, I rely on the logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoal

You don't have to be active in IRC to get good information. If you have a home PC, use an IRC client, log in early in the morning, and then leave for work. When you get home, review the chat logs. (And you might be surprised how late some of the Devs stay in the office!)

I typically keep IRC active in the background of my office computer, and check it when I have the time. If it's a slow day, I'm more active in IRC. If I'm really busy, I rely on the logs.
    Not everyone are on broadband, nor leave their PC on 24h a day, especially when trying to save in power.
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

I hear a lot about end game and the lack there of. Bipeds may have multiclassing, but its still the same grind over and over again. What I meant by my previous comment is it really fair to expect dragon only content after arop and lairs when most bipeds are as bored as we are. My personal opinion is that it would be much more fun if the devs worked on something we can all enjoy. Like the fall festivel they are doing now ;)
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Kitimandiri
    What I meant by my previous comment is it really fair to expect dragon only content after arop and lairs when most bipeds are as bored as we are.
    Are you actually reading any replies? I cannot help but think you are not, and judging by the fact that you repeated yourself I wonder if you even read your own post.

We are not asking for content, we are asking for information. Information that, if it exists as AE said it does, should only take a half-hour at most to post.

- Albert Einstein

Yes I did read the posts but was more concerned with a different issue than the posting of information, which this thread IS about. My appologies. I should bring up my opinion in a post relating to a release date for such content. Personally in terms of information I would look forward to something that would help all of istaria, such as that client update they just posted.
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Not really sure why I am bumping this, the Devs obviously know we are requesting information and are plainly not interested in giving any, but I suppose I am stubborn.

Which, of course, explains why I still play Horizons. It sure as hell isn't the stellar Customer Support.

- Albert Einstein

for me the reintro of crystals has rekindled my patience at least from the details people have given on blight in regards to how nice the crystals are.

ah, redirection of attention.. such an old trick.. ;)

"ooh, shiney!"

... please devs, when you can, an official response about the ancient advancement information.

Bump.

- Albert Einstein

ok festival is out, lets have it now....

Naw, much better to ignore a large part of the player base. Takes a lot less effort too.

- Albert Einstein

time to feed the wolfs

i don't understand why we cannot get an answer outside of irc....

Quote Originally Posted by oluviel

i don't understand why we cannot get an answer outside of irc....
    Especially when we see them replying to other dragon issues, like lairshapping. Manga just replied a few question, but didn't even post the slightest mention that the issues about model size and ancient stats were at the very least considered.

I think they take us all for big fishes and are just reeling us in...
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

I'm starting to think they underestimated the task of the whole multiclassing thing and scraped it all together. Considering we've had zero communication. that's their typical move

Thread Information