Thread: Quests

Default Quests

Hi All,

I am looking for some info on quests. I am a quest-lover! ROP was amazing,b ut I don't have it in me to grind lvls. Are there any other races that have cool quests? I've been around since launch, and really love this game - but would love some quests, cool quests!?

Help
    - Hopelessly Bored

Default Re: Quests

there are a few cool quests, that give out awesome xp. but to level you will have to grind at some point. especially once you get past like level 30 and need mucho xp to level.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Don't expect your class trainer to give you quest like you used to with dragon. I never got anything interesting from my healer or guardian trainer ... chat with the NPC's .. most quest are dum running around, but some are interesting.

I started a hatchling lately and I find the life of dragon to be a lot more full of things to do then for byped, and more rewarding.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

:o
    Indeed it is a black and white difference in dragons vs bipeds for content. Wish they would work the quest to abilities for bipeds so it was worth it to play them.
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Hi All,

sorry to jump into someone elses post, but I haven't done many quests to date.

Is there anywhere that lists all the quests available (aside from the trainer, hunter,Town Marshall types) Quests? I don't need to know how to complete the quests, simply what is available.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Darksun

get hooked up with nice people in game and it's not hard to get quick lvling assistance. Once you reach lvl 90 you can start the arop

Quote Originally Posted by Seikojin
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-3.gif[/img]
    Indeed it is a black and white difference in dragons vs bipeds for content. Wish they would work the quest to abilities for bipeds so it was worth it to play them.
    Tulga could start a new quest writing contest for both bipeds and dragons not just kill xx mob quest, but extended and long quests like RoP or ARoP...
    I think many people would start to write quests again like we all did before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksun
    Hi All,

sorry to jump into someone elses post, but I haven't done many quests to date.

Is there anywhere that lists all the quests available (aside from the trainer, hunter,Town Marshall types) Quests? I don't need to know how to complete the quests, simply what is available.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Darksun
    For dragons there is a complete list of quests in the dragons forum, for bipeds I am not sure if there is a list available...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thanks all! Darksun nailed it, I just would like to see a list of quests, for certain classes (any) and if they look cool enough then I'll be all over it. I just want purpose in the game other than just to grind :)

Agreed that there are cool quests out there, I am talking to NPCs and getting some. But throw me a bone eh.... Dead Parrot... was so expecting a shoulder parrot (but then every lv 90 out there woulda had one) :)

Love this game so much, just wish it had content to keep me playing daily. Now I play once a week, not enough to keep me interested.

My own quest is to start a char who can only die once... sounds insane, but sure puts the screws to ya to pick your battles ;) Truly role playing

Thanks for the info all. See you ingame.

Pershamal/Persilus/Mailous

speaking of quests... where did that quest tool go that was being worked on? like over a month ago they said it was out of internal testing... and ready for public testing.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

It was stolen by the Undead Hordes! Muhahahaaha

NimK
    redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes!

Thread Information