Thread: Looking for Group

Freak

Default Looking for Group

I know ever since I started playing when you do a player search there has always been a column for LFG (Looking For Group). My suggestion would be to make it easier to toggle that option. In fact, I am not even sure how to toggle it now and I have been playing for over a year and a half. But here latley I have been doing random player searches just to see what type of characters are on and what lvls. (Killing time till Lairshaping comes out.) But I have yet to see someone that is marked as LFG. I know this gme can be total solo, but groups are fun. And I think it would help make the game better if it was easier to toggle the LFG indicator.

Thanks for your time,

Freakish-noob - Chaos

Default Re: Looking for Group

Ages ago I tried to modify the UI by putting the looking for group checkbox option on the chat window instead of hidden away on the player status window where it resides normally. Unfortunately the functionality of the option seemed to be somehow hardcoded to the player status window, meaning that I could not complete my desired modification.

I would like to see both the /afk and /lfg options accessible on the chat window or group window, somewhere that is readily accessible by most players. This is especially important for the /lfg option because the feature is rarely used, but there are often calls on the chat channels from adventurers looking for groups.

Thread Information