Thread: New crystal??? and pig in Kirasant

imported_Godly

Default New crystal??? and pig in Kirasant

does anyone who play on NA can show some picture or link to picture of new weapon crystal like those on prewiev design link???
    also does come old WD stone back or maby new of same???
    and are they can be looted on NA or also need to wait new loot tables??
    also interested are that pig in Kira will give maby new quest for new boar hide mask??

many thanx

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Default Re: New crystal??? and pig in Kirasant

I honestly think (and hope) that boar's hide mask will not be available in game again. It defeats the points of having rare weapons/armour....
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

The new crystals aren't dropping yet on NA servers. Also, I believe the deadlands stones will not come back - they were event loot. I've no idea what a boar din Kirasanct would be, I haven't heard about something like that before.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Squidgy Too sits next to kirasanct landing pad. Doubtful he will give out a quest. He's just a pig.

The old crystals did change though. I had a crystal that use to give me 20 health now gives me 75 health. I need to check some of my other crystals I have laying around in sockets.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    The old crystals did change though. I had a crystal that use to give me 20 health now gives me 75 health. I need to check some of my other crystals I have laying around in sockets.
    75 health? Woah-ho-ho, I have at least four of those type of crystals that give 20 health when socketed, can't wait for this change. ^^ (I'm a HP over armour dragon... which some may regard as a 'nutter'.)

Those are the Tier III crystals aren't they? Ah who cares!Any which way it makes the Aroah Crystal and my Health techs obsolete. :p

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    Most folks know I collect one of each available crystal or stone out there... What they don't know is the sheer volume of 'spares' I have... time to dust them off and give out a few to friends, reckon I'll consign a few of them while I'm at it [:)]

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Ooh, ooh, save some for me please, I'll buy. ^^ I feel quite the imbecile to have thrown out some of my own spares just to free up some space in my vault in the past...

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

The effect of crystals roughly tripled - except for the ones that offer wards it seems, they are the same. Now, lvl 60 crystals will give a +45 stat buff or +100 health buff. Level 40 crystals give +35 stat buff or +75 health. I don't have lvl 20 or 1 crystals on me. Seems I'll be spending some time crafting myself foreleg scales with 3 crystal slots each.

Incidentally, I'll be on the lookout for a nice weapon crystal that gives +45 strength, can trade it to weapon +45 power or focus one. [;)]

I'll give you a [Gummy Maggot] next time I see you Godly, maybe that'll help [:)]

imported_Zippo

lol Tzael, you tease [:P]

Nice link there [:D]

I saw the gruok (Squidgy Too) last night. It appears to be the same pig the two archeologists, from the satyr mines event way back when, had. At least, the response is the same when you greet it.

imported_Godly

hehe tzael i will love more some of your stone then that maggot i have them loads

Quote Originally Posted by Godly
    hehe tzael i will love more some of your stone then that maggot i have them loads
    Wow, could've fooled me ! I got tired of you telling me that my collectables were naff ages ago, otherwise you'd probably be the new owner of most of those WD stonesinstead of me giving the majority away a few weeks ago. Ah well, I guess everyone's used to the hourly market chime of Godly asking for level 75 stones and a boar hide mask, it's almost traditional now [:)]

For those of those who'd like to know the lvl40 - 60 crystals are still collectable using the confecionter quests just go to the peek of storms of the observatory and kill loads of ghosts theres 4 quests in all and theres a chance +100HP stones drop

Also i have a lvl75 stone :P pulsing flawless and its soooo good :)..plus a load of others too..woz a ton i collected back in the day..i think wen the new stones come in the WD ones will stil be collectable but not as good as the new ones ..we can only prey :)

Quote Originally Posted by Doombreak
    For those of those who'd like to know the lvl40 - 60 crystals are still collectable using the confecionter quests just go to the peek of storms of the observatory and kill loads of ghosts theres 4 quests in all and theres a chance +100HP stones drop
    That confectioneres quests are things like: "scout the deserted house south of Harro" and such?

And at the peek of storms (afaik also the Draak island and Old Rachival observatorium) is just mass killing, not questing?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Wen u kill ghosts in the peak of storms ull get a question mark type loot or a jerky type loot wen u loot it it says something about a tattered note pointing to a location of one of the 4 ruined houses journey to those to recieve a jm conf form, money and reandom crystals lvl40 and 60

One house south of harro near the thornwoods, one near bristugo on the way tot he ruined observotory, one South of ML and another north of the tower of spirits

Thread Information