Thread: Clarification

N'allii

Default Clarification

Ok, so I'm not really sure whats going on with laircrafting. Is it on blight being tested? Almost done? Still in production? I haven't been able to find adaquate information to know this sort of stuff =P

Default Re: Clarification

Look at Kumu, always the optimist [:D]

As far as I can tell Nallii, they arent being tested yet, there were still a few bugs to get tweaked first. I THINK I saw the art assets go in during one of the last patches, though I wouldnt know where to go to see for certain. The Helian stuff is close to being Blight tested, I think they were going to hold off on the Lunus assets until after some of the Helian ones were deemed acceptable (notice I didnt say bug free).
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

of what year? haha
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

N'allii

Thanks you all. I had my hopes up...harhar.

So far only the skills are on Blight and only the first four tiers of forms. Lairs cannot be bought yet, however thouse that are testing content can create only construction materials. I have been able to build one of every item up to T4 so far for construction items. You cannot plan Lairs yet ether, but I am told the next phase for testing will be the roll out of T1 structures on Blight soon.

From what I am seeing its going to be very hard to build structures on the far away areas such as the dragon island unless they put in a place to port too. I did see a new landing pad next to the water falls on the big island however there is no pad close to the small island above the main one with the second waterfall cave.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

N'allii

I really hope there will be no portal to dragon island....I'd like lair biped free, thanks =P

Freak

wrong thread, please delete.

Thread Information