Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, Just looking and considering

Malakeem

Default Re: Hello, Just looking and considering

Or gains made as a Warrior [:)]

I did actually get on this past weekend after much playing with the security and other laptop settings....ah well.

I like the graphics, and look forward to actually playing. I toyed with a Dwarven char. just to look around. I am not sure what I will ultimately go with. Any advice, as always, will be taken gratefully by myself & m'lady.
    Mayhap one of you fine responders can tell me when you will be on over the next few days, and I will try to react accordingly if at all possible. Either way, I thank thee all for the assistance.

May each of your journeys end in fulfillment.

Malakeem

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So, which shard are you calling home?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Malakeem

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    For now, I believe I will call the Order shard my home.

Mayhap this Thanksgiving eve or day, if not, then this Weekend. I shall try to be on for a respectable amount of time. Maybe I will be a dragon....ah the choice is most difficult.

I thank thee for asking, C`gan,

May good fortune follow you as the night follows the day...forever.

Malakeem

Malakeem

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    Hail and well met again my friends,
    Well, I am now done with the "Training". It took m'lady and I a little time and effort to figure out the scribing and formula concepts. For now I have a dwarven warrior/blacksmith. A carry over from my D&D gaming, I was always fond of the stocky bearded fighters. M'lady figured out most of the system, she is the brains of the operation to be sure[:D]
    I am now standing at the portal, and was wondering where I might go, or who I should look for. My name is Malsquirm Bloodstone. If thee sees me, say hello. I still have much to learn, so off I go....(like how do you design the titles of the characters, and what it all means...[;)]
    See you there I hope.

May the road you travel be safe and secure.

Malakeem

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If you mean out of the portal from New Trismus, I would suggest Kion or Sslanis. They're on Lesser Aradoth, which is a tier 1 island with much for adventurers. Also, you may want to pay a visit to Dalimond and follow the road by the coast over to Bristugo, where you can find portals going all over Istaria. There, if you will kindly check out the first portal you come to along the road, you will find it goes to Genevia, a tier 1 resource island. The portal to the right of Genevia's will take you to Sakon, a much-used destination since northwest across the bridge is the Isle of Wisp, for dim, pale, and glowing essence. Going one portal left of Genevia's is the one to both Abandoned Island and Scorpion Island. Abandoned Island is also tier 1. Scorpion island is tier 2. Northeast of Solitaire on Scorpion Island is Fabric Island, for flax, kenaf, and cotton.

Titles of characters are done with emblem quests. For instance "Private ... of the Kion Militia", "... the Gifted", "..., Expert ...", "..., Balit's Friend". Private is done in Kion through one of the guards there. The Gifted emblem is given through the imperial testers on New Trismus. Expert <class> is done through class trainers at level 100. Balit's Friend is a quest against level 60ish werewolves.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Malakeem

Hailand well met as always!

Thank you C'gan for the information. I hope you are well. I am still unsure if I will stay, but my first night of play did find several helpful people, which I found most invigerating. I do have a serious fear of the lag, it was the only real tainting of the night. I expired twice, but had a good time in doing so, and I must say, I do leave an inspiring corpse, but then I am biasedon the subject of dwarves...[;)]
    I am thinking to put AC on hold until I investigate further. In any event, thank you all for the help, I'll look for you on my journeys.

Take care. May all roads you travel end with a warm fire, and an exciting story to tell.

Malakeem [H]

Thread Information