Thread: minor bug RE: summon flame/ice elements

Default minor bug RE: summon flame/ice elements

extremely minor bug, so not really high priority... by the same token it might be an extremely easy fix though:

when you use summon flame and ice elements for the first time, the mouseover in the status bar shows [8/8] for each.

then you buff up, use some of them in combat, etc. however, you do not use all of them in the 15 min that it lasts, and when the buff fades, you still have buffs up like glaring quills or ice barrier... so you re-summon the elements.

the mouseover then says the same number of elements you had when it last faded, on the new set. not [8/8] but something like [2/8]. once you use one of the new elements, the counter then adjusts to the correct number.

it seems to be "remembering" the amount that was left on the last set of elements, and I don't think that is really necessary.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Default Re: minor bug RE: summon flame/ice elements

I have passed this on to Smeglor to look at. Thanks for letting us know.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: minor bug RE: summon flame/ice elements

I've fixed thisinternally.Thanks for letting us know.

Thread Information