Thread: Max Lair Size?

Default Max Lair Size?

Heya, all.

I'm reading a lot and and am unable to reconcile some of the data I'm coming across. I'm reading that 120x120x240 is the largest lair size, but then I hear it's 120x120x192..and then I hear that the sizes on Chaos and Order for the Z coordinate is incorrect.

Maybe I'm just missing something here too, but what *is* the largest lair I'll be able to find? Thanks. :)

Default Re: Max Lair Size?

The Z coordinate on Chaos and Order is not yet completed, but I believe the larest lair is 120x120x192, that's for a master dragon community plot. The largest player Dragon lair I saw is 120x120x144.
    "Sarcasm! Just one more of the FREE services I offer."

*nods* Hmm, cause I thought for sure I saw a few with a Z of 240 on Chaos, but I guess I'm just getting myself confused. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapph
    *nods* Hmm, cause I thought for sure I saw a few with a Z of 240 on Chaos, but I guess I'm just getting myself confused. [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    You could have very well have seen it. But on the live shards they are just generic placeholders. Blight has mostly accurate sizes.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information