Thread: Fun Eye Candy Stuff: A Pond On My Plot

Default Fun Eye Candy Stuff: A Pond On My Plot

yes this is about plotconstruction, it's another useless piece of something you can put on your plot however, it would be spiffy.

spiffy if they add different fishes in the ocean for you to catch. big to small, meanie to wimpy, colorful to dull (like the ones now).

so spiffy tohave your own pond and...get your fishing skills up to go fishing, catch them and bring them back to your pond where they'll stay.

better yet...make Mermaids (extremely rare sightings), and ifyou can catchher, youhave a certain amount of time to bring her to your pond and voila, Mermaid on your little paradise!

(and if you don't bring her to your plot in a certain amount of time, you will die and receive an instant 10 DPs from the Mermaid's Curse. Not spiffy).

Phillip
    Realm of DisOrder

Default Re: Fun Eye Candy Stuff: A Pond On My Plot

I left a spot in the middle of my plot for a smallish to medium pond... I really hope that the get around to adding those.

One can only hope...
    Dalthbar Bruisebringer
    Order [Spirit] Shard
    Mystic Blades

81 Fitter
    65 Spearman
    (plus a lot more)

I am very sure I read in Tazoon that a "Old Man Jenkins" pond is not going to be available.

And if so, it certainly should be. I like it. But it should be a functionality after dragon lairs (with proper functionality features) and racial construction styles.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I think ponds would be cool, not sure about the fishing but maybe an alternate to wells?

I like Old Man Jenkins pond, it adds a nice touch and the idea of a pond works from an RP perspective for a lot of the classes. What kind of confectioner/tanner/tailor/etc doesn't have water close by?

Gliding Frost
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

i left the center of my plot open as well, around 50x50.

rofl a small pond would prolly be big enough to fill the castle plotand they would make it so you can drown in it rofl
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

yeh, heh heh!

Clare

All true. However, they did give the choice to plant trees without boxes around them, so why not make fountains without the fountain part...that is, ponds. If we keep it in the forfront, and enough people ask, who knows....

A pond without koi is no pond at all.
    Dalthbar Bruisebringer
    Order [Spirit] Shard
    Mystic Blades

81 Fitter
    65 Spearman
    (plus a lot more)

Medina

Very fun indeed :) If we cant get ponda how about a goldfish in a bowl ?

Thread Information