Thread: The follies of pushing crap out before they are ready.

Default Re: The follys of pushing crap out before they are ready.

How do we get the attunement quest for drakul? Love those giant mountains.

Yeah it is a shame about the lair shaping school switching bug [:^)]
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

3. Relsteroth is inside a lair....that is unfinished....requiring lairshapers to build....that require his presence to be able to build...

You can /select him but yes I thought that was stupid my self. Set them up out side thier lair with the etxt. You must show us respect, bla bla bla, Build us a lair, bla bla bla. AS you build the lair for tier 1 to 6 they move deeper and deepere in side with higher and higher level quest for us.

Edit: Just found the lair is complete after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    7. Cannot place a bid of your total coin amount. It will only let you bid -1c
    I made a bit for close to all the gold I had. Which was substantially over 1 c.

lol. MINUS 1 c.

Ummm. I think that last copper isn't going to make a lot of difference.

Not exactly a killer bug.

Pfft.

Default Re: The follies of pushing crap out before they are ready.

1, 3 and 8 should all be fixed by now.

Will get to the rest soon.

"I will take my brush from the warpaint,
    My foot from the warpath
    When you understand
    It is sadness that drives the wrath..."
    Buffalo
    Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

I could buy my guild lair, but cannot build. I assume thats the fix. No reason guild dragons shouldn't be able to buy their guild lairs now.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Several dragon lair communities have an extra lair listed that doesn't actually exist.

I.e. In Helik - there are "four" listed, but only three exist - though if you click ont he fourth it says its there, give syou a little box of where it is (off the page a bit) and size is 0x0 and if you click on the lairbox it says "null--null".

But its there.

Oh, and in the quest that Resteloth gives you, he refers to "enriching our people"...perhaps not a bug but...we are not people :). "Enriching our Kind..Species..dragonkind..." would be better.

(and though I was on last night no way was I bidding, too scared there would be bugs that would do something horrid...)

I have seen the word "people" used in some fantasies to refer to any intelligent race. Not just humans.

I found a bug with deleting rooms in lairs.
    The Developers made it that way, that you cant delete a structure that connects to 2 rooms, so you have to start with the one which is just connected to one room and not to 2.

But i placed a bigger room in my lair which has 3 stages or so, now i leave the room in stage 1 and join it again in stage 2, so i am not able to delete any of the rooms again, because they are alle connected to 2 rooms. I happened for me just in planning mode, but fix it before it goes live.
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by Lauryav
    I found a bug with deleting rooms in lairs.
    The Developers made it that way, that you cant delete a structure that connects to 2 rooms, so you have to start with the one which is just connected to one room and not to 2.

But i placed a bigger room in my lair which has 3 stages or so, now i leave the room in stage 1 and join it again in stage 2, so i am not able to delete any of the rooms again, because they are alle connected to 2 rooms. I happened for me just in planning mode, but fix it before it goes live.
    Have you doublechecked to make sure this isn't a connectivity issue? The devs designed lairs in such a way that you can't delete a room if it will break connectivity with any other chambers further inside your lair.

I'm specifically trying to design my lair to 'dummyproof' it for issues such as this - letting there be 2-exit rooms (going down to the next level, that is) but also making sure that the levels ALSO connect through the T1 'normal' access slopes/spirals. It's pretty darn difficult.

If this isn't your issue, and I'm totally misreading, then just ignore this! Hee.

~Mirsathia

will check it later again online, but shouldnt be a connectivity issue, because i deleted other chambers after this.
    But as said i will check it later again.
    Ex-Moderator

Already reported a bug on Blight which caused the entire lair plan to disappear when building the first room in the plan. Select first room off the entrance, click Build, wait a while, window closes, reopen the window, the planning window shows nothing but the room you just set to build. All other planned rooms gone.

Also, some rooms just cannot be placed in certain circumstances, no matter what you do. I had a place deep in my test lair where I tried to place a T1 Helian Lair. No matter what I tried, it just would NOT move to the attachment point I wanted it on.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

k hm, tried it again, i was able to delete a piece which was connected to 2 other chambers, but then i tried to delete the one i was inside. i got a message i cant delte it because i am in the chamber or so, and then all the chambers from planning mode were not anymore connected with the real lair entrance but they were outside in the air over my lair and when i tried to delete one i got the message that i cant delete it because it would break connectivity. so i had to restart ^^
    Ex-Moderator

It really doesn't matter if you dummproof it. If you want to upgrade a room or even just put another room in its place you probably won't be able to. Footprints are so different even 1 tier away are different enough that it won't fit. A tier 2 silo has the same footprint as a tier one, but its 2 levels. The only way you could possible upgrade a room is too leave a lot of empty space with the right dimensions when you do your initial build.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    It really doesn't matter if you dummproof it. If you want to upgrade a room or even just put another room in its place you probably won't be able to. Footprints are so different even 1 tier away are different enough that it won't fit. A tier 2 silo has the same footprint as a tier one, but its 2 levels. The only way you could possible upgrade a room is too leave a lot of empty space with the right dimensions when you do your initial build.

That's exactly what I mean. It's going to be an enjoyable challenge - at least, it will be for me! ^_^

*holds up sign that reads, "Will plan layouts for silver!"* ;D

~Mirsathia

Lairs in my guild are not only purchaseable, but plannable and buildable. So are they meant to be so now, or is this still a bug? Rawdge stated earlier this was fixed, but since we've had 2 small maintenances since then I'm wondering if they decided to leave it.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Thread Information