Well after many long months a great day dawned for dragons yesterday. Lairs and lairshaping, very exciting.

So with a lot of excitement I logged in last night and did my lairshaper quest, was almost flawless when it came to bugs (with the exception of lag, but that was expected). Of course the 2 who followed weren't so lucky, the next dragon got all the way to the end made his crystals and went back to the crystalshaper trainer and the quest disappeared, ZERO XP. He does have lairshaping and crystalshaping so it wasn't a complete loss. But he did miss out on 2 levels of XP.
The last draggie got midway through and neither of the trainers would speak to him, so he rebooted...no go. Deleted the quest and started over, I left before he finsished so don't know.

But all in all it was pretty cool. Now to build a lair.

There were alot of complaints about lag last night, dralk I expected it cause its been laggy empty and with all them draggie butts all over it made it worse. But also all the bipeds I talk to who were well away from the dralk frenzy were experiencing a dramatic increase in TEXMEM and lag. One fellow was so bad he would crash everytime he tried to equip a new item.