Thread: rop for hatchlings

Default rop for hatchlings

can some one help me with my levls and my hoard im only levl 25 [:^)]im saphire on the order shard.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Matthew The Mage

Default Re: rop for hatchlings

You are almost at the minium to start the RoP as it is.

I really doubt you will get much help from in the boards.

Try forming a hunting group ingame to help raise your level as for crafting it is really a one man show unless you got a high level friend to help.

Crafting Advice: stick to making items that are the closest to your current crafting skill.... health scales are good exp just find which is closest to your skill also spell wise at the start of a tier any "Gift of XXXXXX" spell is perfect and the end of the Tier the best spell is "Fiery Strike"

Also look in game and get your self a set of crafting scales to help boost your craft stats.

saphire here from the order shard.

im finnily levl 31 in adventure and 23 in craft trouble is that my tranmustion needs to be 300 same for my smelting my curent in transmution in 228 not sure about the smelting though. if any one is here that can make scales for me i have head/chest/and wings, with techs on it for both smelting adn tranmution id relly apreciate it. [*-)] [I] maybe i could track down some techs. still wanting the scales though for anyone that would be willing to make them for my rop.

You will just need to do like all the others and endure the crafting to level 29 or so. Crafting is a key part of the "Become a True Lunus" series of tasks, so consider getting the skill needed to craft your silver claw, shimmering scale,and phylactery.

And yes, get the resources needed for transmutation II, smelting II, scalecraft IIor other techniques needed for a dragon to craft you the needed scales. I think it is + 8 per applied technique.

Quote Originally Posted by venom-dragon7799

saphirehere im pure lunus [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    As for a hunting party, start forming a party of fellow dragons as you will need them for the challenges.

The best advice I can offer, though, is do the series of tasks with a fellow hatchling . . . ideally xerses.It is so much more rewarding that way and you can share crafting scales.

Off topic, ask A'Sasha or Frith-Rae about the next Dragon Bonding Ceremony (offer to help with it).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

ok and if you are in order shard your more then welcome to come to the cerimoney.

*roars in happyness* woo hoo im an adult *flaps her wings and flys as fast as she can* id be willling to hlep others in their ROP's ^.^

Congrats![Y]

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

thanks ive been one for 3 weeks now [:P]

Thread Information